**offered to the market with no onward chain** This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a 3 bedroom detached property in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to good schools.
**offered to the market with no onward chain** Set in the ever popular residential area of Alwoodley in North Leeds and close to the excellent amenities of the area, great schools and local shops. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious, extended, detached property with 3 bedrooms. The property which briefly comprises; entrance hail, lounge, extended dining room, extended kitchen, 3 bedrooms, house bathroom with separate WC, garden & garage. Early viewing is highly recommended for this detached family home located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
Door to the front elevation with double glazed window, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 11' 4" x 13' ( 3.45m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front with radiator, tv point and wall lights.
Dining Room 18' 3" x 9' 7" ( 5.56m x 2.92m )
Double Glazed patio doors and a radiator.
Kitchen 18' 1" x 8' ( 5.51m x 2.44m )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer. Gas oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, fridge freezer, central heating boiler and radiator, with a door leading to the dining room.
Stairs from to hallway to landing with a double glazed window to the side elevation, with loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.17m )
This bedroom has a built in wardrobe, window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with radiator.
Double Glazed window to the rear, with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and being part tiled.
Driveway leading to garage, patio with a border.
Lawned with hedging and mature trees.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.3%||£399,950||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£168,723 (2)||£223,598 (23)||£297,668 (130)||£455,509 (87)||£617,994 (25)|
|Flats||£98,813 (12)||£181,261 (70)||£532,093 (10)||-||-|
|All||£108,800 (14)||£191,732 (93)||£314,412 (140)||£455,219 (88)||£617,994 (25)|