*** beautiful detached house *** three double bedrooms *** two large receptions *** spacious kitchen/diner *** huge driveway *** garage *** tidy rear garden *** fantastic location *** no onward chain***
An amazing opportunity to purchase this fabulous detached family home on the ever so popular Yew Tree Lane in Solihull. With its ample parking space, large rear garden and three double bedrooms this spacious property is an ideal family home situated in an excellent location close to outstanding Solihull schools as well as being a short walk from Solihull Town Centre and Solihull Train Station.
Block paved driveway with mature shrubs to front and side and raised border with slate chippings.
Obscured stained glass and wood door to front, wood flooring, ceiling light point and radiator.
Lounge 12' 5" plus bay x 11' 10" max ( 3.78m plus bay x 3.61m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace and radiator.
Dining Room 14' 4" plus door recess x 11' 10" max ( 4.37m plus door recess x 3.61m max )
Double glazed windows and patio doors to rear, feature fireplace, two wall light points and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 10" plus door recesses x 12' 4" max ( 4.52m plus door recesses x 3.76m max )
Double glazed window and patio doors to rear, wall, base and drawer units, rolled edge work surface, matte 11/2 sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap, induction hob with electric oven and stainless steel cooker hood, tiled to splash prone areas, tiled floor and ceiling light point.
Obscure window to side, ceiling light point and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' into bay x 11' 10" max ( 4.57m into bay x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to rear, vanity hand wash unit, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 7" into bay x 11' 10" ( 4.75m into bay x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to front, two ceiling light points and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 2" min ( 3.02m x 2.79m min )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Store Room 5' 5" x 3' 4" ( 1.65m x 1.02m )
Obscure window to side and ceiling light point.
Obscure windows to sides and rear, panelled jacuzzi bath with electric shower over, wall mounted hand wash basin, low level wc, mostly tiled walls, heated towel rail and six spotlights to ceiling.
Patio area, laid to lawn with further patio to rear, mature trees and shrubs and borders and enclosed by fencing.
Garage 8' x 16' ( 2.44m x 4.88m )
Double wooden doors to front, plumbing for washing machine, tap, wall mounted boiler and two ceiling light points.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.8%||£326,650||3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£225,000 (2)||£344,044 (16)||£400,780 (55)||£624,915 (52)||£931,814 (11)|
|Flats||£181,420 (22)||£249,400 (63)||£385,808 (6)||£800,000 (1)||-|
|All||£185,052 (24)||£268,568 (79)||£399,307 (61)||£628,219 (53)||£931,814 (11)|