take A step into luxury when you view this prestige family home! Set over 3 floors, with 3 bathrooms, extensive outside space, ample parking and uninterrupted stunning views. If its a more substantial style of home you are looking for then this property is certainly for you. Call now to view!
A front facing double glazed entrance door leads into the property. The staircase to the Master bedroom is found here and there is the benefit of a built in cloakroom.
Lounge-Dining Kitchen 10' 10" extending to 18' 6" x 29' 10" to the maximum point ( 3.30m extending to 5.64m x 9.09m to the maximum point )
This open plan living space is ideal for entertaining and family time.
The focal point of the lounge space is the gas fireplace. It has a central heating radiator, a rear facing double glazed bay window, and double glazed patio doors leading onto the balcony with wrought iron fencing.
The kitchen has a range of modern wall & base units housing the Range cooker. There is an integrated dish washer, fridge, freezer & washing machine. It has a radiator, side window and door leading to the utility room. Rear facing french doors lead to the conservatory.
Utility Room 3' 9" x 16' 9" ( 1.14m x 5.11m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, three side double glazed windows & a double glazed front facing door. There are 2 central heating radiators, a worktop & storage.
Conservatory 13' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.33m )
A modern spiral staircase leads from the conservatory to the space on the lower floor. The conservatory has a solid roof, rear facing double glazed windows and French doors on to the balcony with uninterrupted, panoramic views.
Lower Level Versatile Room 24' 1" x 12' 5" ( 7.34m x 3.78m )
This additional self contained living space has many uses. There are 2 rear facing double glazed windows, a side facing double glazed window and french doors along with two central heating radiators. The room has access to storage space the length of the house. A door leads to the additional shower room.
Lower Level Shower Room
This suite is fitted with a shower cubicle, hand wash basin and low flush w.c. There is a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two - Ground Floor 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three - Ground Floor 10' 10" x 11' 10" to the back of the wardrobe ( 3.30m x 3.61m to the back of the wardrobe )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator. The room benefits from built in wardrobes.
Family Bathroom- Ground Floor
A suite fitted with a corner bath, shower cubicle, low flush w.c and a hand wash basin. There is a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom - First Floor 16' 8" x 11' 6" ( 5.08m x 3.51m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window offering uninterrupted stunning views. The room benefits from built in storage and a walk in wardrobe. There is a central heating radiator and access to the loft. A door leads into the en-suite.
Master Bedroom En-Suite
A larger than average en-suite fitted with a modern suite. The suite comprises of a free standing roll top bath, a walk in shower cubicle, hand wash basin and a low flush w.c. There is a velux window to the side and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden with mature trees & shrubs.
To the side is a patio area with an access door to the utility room. There is a pathway leading to the rear garden.
To the rear is a patio area and two garden areas. The second garden area is fenced and has a summer house which the current vendors use as an animal hotel.
Detached Double Garage & Drive
Accessible from the side road through electric gates. The gates give access to off road parking by means of a driveway for multiple vehicles.
The detached garage benefits from power, light and is alarmed. There is an electric up & over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.1%||£88,989||2.8||1.4|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£93,272 (36)||£115,226 (50)||£216,176 (17)||£383,333 (3)|
|Flats||£68,000 (9)||£63,667 (3)||-||-||-|
|All||£68,000 (9)||£90,995 (39)||£115,226 (50)||£216,176 (17)||£383,333 (3)|