12th Dec 2019
21st Mar 2020
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Only by viewing can you truly appreciate this stunning substantially extended three bedroom detached property backing onto open fields and benefiting from two reception rooms, modern high gloss kitchen, utility, downstairs WC, conservatory and en-suite shower room. The accommodation to the ground floor comprises reception hallway, spacious dining room, rear facing lounge, conservatory, modern high gloss kitchen, utility room and downstairs WC. To the first floor landing are three bedrooms, the master bedroom having en-suite shower facilities, and an additional family bathroom having a white suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. To the front of the property is a driveway having off road parking for two cars and a stunning generously sized rear garden landscaped with a variety of established trees, shrubbery and plants, backing onto open fields. The attic has a velux skylight. There is additional storage beneath the house to the rear having hot and cold water, power and light.
Beauchief is well placed for a good range of local amenities including shops and cafes. The area is well served by a good public bus service. Sheffield city centre and the Derbyshire countryside are within easy reach.
* Dining Room: 3.5m x 4.47m (11' 6" x 14' 8")
* Lounge: 3.55m x 6.6m (11' 8" x 21' 8")
* Kitchen: 2.11m x 6.3m (Into recess) (6' 11" x 20' 8")
* Conservatory: 2.38m x 4.97m (7' 10" x 16' 4")
* Utility: 1.99m x 5.1m (6' 6" x 16' 9")
* Downstairs WC
* Bedroom 1 with en suite: 3.54m x 7.01m (11' 7" x 23')
* Bedroom 2: 3.61m x 4.4m (11' 10" x 14' 5")
* Bedroom 3: 2.13m x 2.85m (7' x 9' 4")
* Bathroom: 2.09m x 2.67m (6' 10" x 8' 9")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Local info for S8