put your own stamp on it! Whether you are looking for your first home or an investor looking to add to your portfolio, this semi detached sits on a generous sized corner plot with wrap around gardens & offers a world of opportunities. No chain - call us now to view!
Having a double glazed door to the front and stairs leading to the landing.
Lounge 12' 1" to maximum x 13' 8" into chimney breast recess ( 3.68m to maximum x 4.17m into chimney breast recess )
Benefiting from storage under the stairs, a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" to maximum x 7' 10" to maximum ( 3.33m to maximum x 2.39m to maximum )
Fitted with wall and base units housing the integral oven, hob and extractor fan. There is also a double glazed window to rear, archway leading to conservatory and a door to the downstairs bathroom.
Conservatory 11' 1" to maximum x 9' 5" to maximum ( 3.38m to maximum x 2.87m to maximum )
Having a door to the rear and a double glazed windows.
Bedroom One 13' 9" plus recess x 9' ( 4.19m plus recess x 2.74m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" to maximum x 8' to maximum including storage ( 3.38m to maximum x 2.44m to maximum including storage )
Benefiting from built in storage, a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" to maximum x 7' 9" to maximum ( 2.62m to maximum x 2.36m to maximum )
Having a double glazed window to rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a bath, wash hand basin and a low flush W.C.
Situated on a good sized corner plot.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||7.4%||£127,688||2.7||0.4|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£110,000 (2)||£97,591 (54)||£132,092 (75)||£219,406 (23)||£284,988 (4)|
|Flats||£47,498 (2)||£73,325 (12)||£100,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£78,749 (4)||£93,179 (66)||£131,670 (76)||£219,406 (23)||£284,988 (4)|