8th Nov 2019
8th Nov 2019
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
**guide price £300,000-£310,000** ***no chain*** Spacious three bedroom semi-detached property with ample space to extend (subject to planning consents) and having the benefit of double bay windows front and rear. The property is located in the highly sought after area of Crosspool close to the unversities and hospitals, Derbyshire Countryside and Sheffield city centre. The accommodation to the ground floor comprises hallway, lounge, dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden, kitchen with courtesy door opening into the garage with utility area. To the first floor landing are three bedrooms and family bathroom having a white suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC. To the front of the property is a block paved driveway leading to the attached single garage, the generously sized rear garden is laid to lawn and a patio area provides space for outside seating.
* Lounge: 3.76m x 4.4m (Into Bay Window) (12' 4" x 14' 5")
* Dining Room: 3.19m x 4.51m (10' 6" x 14' 10")
* Kitchen: 2.35m x 2.64m (7' 9" x 8' 8")
* Bedroom 1: 3.58m x 4.36m (11' 9" x 14' 4")
* Bedroom 2: 3.19m x 4.51m (10' 6" x 14' 10")
* Bedroom 3: 2.03m x 2.49m (6' 8" x 8' 2")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Local info for S10