Situated in a executive development on a quiet cul-de-sac, this property on Ambleside Gardens is in the heart of Pudsey. The property is located within an easy reach of local amenities, schools and transport links to both Leeds and Bradford city centres.
Three bedroom detached property with generous sized rear garden.
Situated in a executive development on a quiet cul-de-sac, this property on Ambleside Gardens is in the heart of Pudsey. The property is located within an easy reach of local amenities, schools and transport links to both Leeds and Bradford city centres. On the ground floor, the property briefly compromises an entrance porch, a spacious living room with an open dining area with a separate kitchen space, a WC and rear lobby. To the first floor, a landing leading to two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, as well as the family bathroom. To the outside there is a driveway leading to a garage with gardens to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear. Internal viewing is recommended.
Entrance to the property is via a composite door to front elevation.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.71m )
A generous sized living area with a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation which brings a light airy feel. The room has substantial light due to the dining area having patio doors and being opened up to the lounge.
Fireplace with a fitted feature surround is the vocal point of the room.
Radiator and TV point.
Dining 9' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.21m )
A fantastic open dining area which is flooded with light thanks to the patio doors the the rear elevation. There is also a radiator in the room.
A great spot to entertain family and friends with room to dine together.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.34m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and a sink with drainer. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
This kitchen benefits from having plumbing for a washing machine and a cooker point.
Downstairs WC with a hand wash basin, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
First Floor - Landing
Landing area leading to three bedrooms and the main bathroom.
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 9' 6" ( 4.22m x 2.90m )
A generous sized master bedroom with a radiator.
Garden views from uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.90m )
The second bedroom is another double bedroom with a radiator.
UPVC double glazed window is located to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 6' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.03m )
Single bedroom with a radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation
The main bathroom features a lavatory, hand wash basin and a bath.
Partially tiled with uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
To The Outisde
To the front of the property is a lawned garden and to the side is a driveway providing parking which leads to the single garage.
To the rear is a enclosed garden space. It also benefits from having a entrance to the garage via a door with frosted glass to ensure privacy to belongings.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.9%||£183,144||2.6||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£102,238 (8)||£164,043 (92)||£218,773 (148)||£319,713 (75)||£467,812 (16)|
|Flats||£91,738 (4)||£125,090 (44)||-||-||-|
|All||£98,738 (12)||£151,440 (136)||£218,773 (148)||£319,713 (75)||£467,812 (16)|