A spacious two bedroom detached bungalow, which could easily be re-configured to increase the number of bedrooms in the heart of Alwoodley, close to great schools, local amenities and transport links.
A lovely two bedroom, extended, detached bungalow in the heart of Alwoodley. The property offers versatile living accomodation which could easily be altered to increase the number of bedrooms. At present there are two lounges, a dining area, fully fitted kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and generous gardens. The property also benefits from a double garage. Within a short drive there is an excellent choice of local schools, good public transport links and easy access to Leeds city centre and Harrogate. To organise a viewing please call the office on .
Double glazed door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the side and front elevation and carpet.
Door From Porch Into Kitchen
Single glazed door into kitchen.
Lounge 12' 4" Max into recess x 19' 1" ( 3.76m Max into recess x 5.82m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and side elevation, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 10' 11" Max ( 5.16m x 3.33m Max )
Fully fitted kitchen with work surfaces, wall and base units, asterite sink drainer, electric oven with gas hob. Plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, boiler and radiator, two double glazed windows to the front and side elevation.
Second Reception Room 24' 6" Max x 24' 7" Max ( 7.47m Max x 7.49m Max )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, two double glazed french patio doors to the rear elevation, gas fire and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 8" Into wardrobes x 10' 3" ( 3.86m Into wardrobes x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, over head shower with bath and mixer taps. Wash hand basin and shaver point.
Double glazed windows to the side elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, two sky lights and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 12' 11" Max into wardrobes ( 3.94m x 3.94m Max into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Next to the main bathroom, with double glazed window to the side elevation.
Driveway with hedging and borders, partly flagged.
Lawned and patio, decorative pond, well maintained trees and plants.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.3%||£399,950||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£168,723 (2)||£223,598 (23)||£297,668 (130)||£455,509 (87)||£617,994 (25)|
|Flats||£98,813 (12)||£181,261 (70)||£532,093 (10)||-||-|
|All||£108,800 (14)||£191,732 (93)||£314,412 (140)||£455,219 (88)||£617,994 (25)|