Guide Price £285,000 - £295,000. No chain, three bedroom detached double fronted property, generous size gardens, corner plot, detached garage, popular location.
Three bedroom double fronted detached property offered with no onward chain.
Guide Price £285,000 - £295,000. No chain, three bedroom detached double fronted property, generous size gardens, corner plot, detached garage, popular location. This property sits proudly in lawned gardens to the front side with a court yard to the rear. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly compromises of front entrance hall way, stunning lounge, bespoke free standing dining, whilst to the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms and a modern house bathroom. The ‘village’ of Farsley offers a range of amenities that centre around the bustling Farsley Town Street. Additional shopping facilities are found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which provides both Asda and Marks & Spencer superstores. For those who commute or require transport links, New Pudsey Railway Station is located adjacent to the Owlcotes Shopping Centre and provides a direct route to both Leeds and Bradford City Centres, the Leeds Outer Ring Road offers access to other areas of the city.
The entrance hallway gives access to both the kitchen and the lounge as well as stairs to the first floor.
UPVC double glazed front door.
Lounge 13' 4" x 15' 9" ( 4.06m x 4.80m )
The living room is located to the left of the property and compromises two uPVC double glazed windows to both the front and side elevations which give the room double aspect views and a lot of natural light. The room is fully carpeted, has a radiator and a TV point. There is a gas fire situated in the room as well as being neutrally decorated.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 9' 4" ( 4.75m x 2.84m )
Free standing oak kitchen comprising of a sideboard with fitted cupboards and drawers and an island unit. The space has a stainless steel range cooker with six gas burners and a stainless steel extractor fan. There are ceiling spotlights and a stainless steel sink drainer with a mixer tap. The kitchen has space for a free standing fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. The kitchen houses the wall mounted boiler. The kitchen also has space for a dining table. UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and door leading out to the patio.
First Floor - Landing
The landing gives access to the three bedrooms and the house bathroom. UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation. Access to the loft is via a pull down ladder from the loft hatch.
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 8' 9" ( 5.03m x 2.67m )
Bedroom one is located to the right side of the property and compromises fitted wardrobes with a matching dressing table and over head storage. There is a radiator which is panelled as well as a hand wash basin housed in a vanity unit with a mirror and spotlight. UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.64m )
Bedroom two is located to the front of the property and compromises fitted mirrored wardrobes, spotlighting to the ceiling and a radiator. UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 6' 4" ( 3.17m x 1.93m )
Bedroom three is located to the rear of the property and compromises a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
The house bathroom compromises a stand alone bath tub with a shower attachment, hand wash basin and a low flush lavatory. The space has a uPVC double glazed frosted window to the front elevation, ceiling spotlights and a wall hung radiator.
To The Outside
To the outside there is a block paved courtyard area to the side elevation which also allows access to the detached garage. There is also a driveway leading to the garage which offers ample parking space. The property is on a corner plot so offers plenty of lawned space which has privet hedging surrounds which ensures maximum privacy.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.9%||£183,144||2.6||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£102,238 (8)||£164,043 (92)||£218,773 (148)||£319,713 (75)||£467,812 (16)|
|Flats||£91,738 (4)||£125,090 (44)||-||-||-|
|All||£98,738 (12)||£151,440 (136)||£218,773 (148)||£319,713 (75)||£467,812 (16)|