Guide Price £380,000 - £400,000 Three bedroom detached property with three reception rooms, 18ft kitchen, 22ft Conservatory, utility room, office room, ground floor WC, En-Suite to master bedroom, bathroom, driveway. Double Garage and garage with working Pit. Hair Salon with WC. Far reaching views.
Guide Price £380,000 - £400,000 - What a fantastic, well-proportioned detached property this is, situated in the ever popular location of Hanging Heaton. The property benefits from Three reception rooms, 18ft kitchen diner, 22ft Conservatory with far reaching views to Batley and beyond. Ground floor WC, Utility room and Office room. Three good sized bedrooms the master having En-suite comprising of: Jacuzzi corner bath and double shower cubicle. Family bathroom to the first floor. Externally the property has a sweeping driveway leading to double detached garage with electric up and over doors. The front and side of the property are lawned with a further side garden having a decked area and feature pond. To the rear of the property is a rockery feature garden with far reaching views. The property also comes with a large garage with working Pit and Hair Salon with WC. The property is ideally situated for access to Dewsbury and Batley town centres, all local amenities, schooling, public transport and commuting to the larger towns and cities can either be done via the train network from Dewsbury train station or the motorway networks are nearby. We advise a viewing asap as will not be on the market long!
Double glazed window to the side, part double glazed Upvc door to the front and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 30' 1" x 13' 5" ( 9.17m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to the front, fire place with gas fire and gas central heating radiator, Telephone and TV point. Feature stone fireplace with inset coal fire and open beams to the ceiling.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 9' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.97m )
Patio doors to conservatory leading to the rear garden, coving to the ceiling and dado rail.
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed patio door to the front. Wood burner, spotlights to the ceiling, wall lights, gas central heating radiator and television point.
Kitchen 18' 4" x 11' 4" ( 5.59m x 3.45m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and front. Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over and splashback tiling. Sink with drainer and 1 & 1/2 bowl, mixer tap, electric oven and electric hob, plumbing for dishwasher and integrated fridge. Under unit lighting,
Utility Room 10' x 4' 4" ( 3.05m x 1.32m )
Double glazed window to the front. Wall and base units with work surface, part tiled walls and plumbing for washing machine.
Conservatory 22' 3" x 9' 7" ( 6.78m x 2.92m )
Stone built conservatory with double glazed windows to the rear, tiles floor and gas central heating radiator. Far reaching views over Batley and beyond.
Low level flush WC, wash hand basin and part tiled walls. Gas central heating radiator and cupboard housing one of the boilers.
Study Room 10' 5" Max x 10' 4" Max ( 3.17m Max x 3.15m Max )
Double glazed window to the side, gas central heating radiator and access to the cellar.
Bedroom One 17' 8" x 12' 9" ( 5.38m x 3.89m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, built in wardrobes, chest of drawers and dressing area. Coving to the ceiling and access to En-suite.
Double glazed window to the side. Jacuzzi style bath with mixer taps, double shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and heated chrome towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.10m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, gas central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 6' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the side, built in wardrobes and gas central heating radiator. Overhead storage and chest of drawers.
Double glazed window to the side and gas central heating radiator. Jacuzzi style bath, shower area, part tiled walls, fitted units, wash hand basin. Low level flush WC and storage cupboard housing the second boiler.
Work Shop 52' 2" Max x 17' 8" Max ( 15.90m Max x 5.38m Max )
Six double glazed windows to the rear with far reaching views, double glazed window to the side. Power and light and working Pit. There is a further room with a work shop.
Hair Salon / Home Office 12' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the side, composite door and two gas central heating radiators. Wash hand basin and WC.
Double Detached Garage 21' 5" Max x 19' 8" Max ( 6.53m Max x 5.99m Max )
With power and light, electric up and over door.
To the front of the property is a sweeping tarmac driveway leading to the double detached garage. There is front lawned gardens with shrubs. Garden to the side with block paved, decked areas and a pond. To the rear of the property is a rear garden with established plants and shrubs with far reaching views across Batley and beyond.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||16.7%||£111,693||2.4||0.9|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£66,111 (9)||£93,120 (57)||£170,232 (76)||£273,572 (25)||£285,714 (7)|
|Flats||£56,550 (9)||£71,099 (5)||£185,000 (1)||-||£280,000 (1)|
|All||£61,331 (18)||£91,344 (62)||£170,424 (77)||£273,572 (25)||£285,000 (8)|