A truly exceptional traditional semi detached villa situated within this established and much sought after residential locale. The accommodation comprises of ent hallway, lounge, family/dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Viewing Advised.
Providing generously proportioned family accommodation of a versatile layout.
The accommodation comprises of welcoming reception hall, formal lounge with bay window viewing to front, versatile family/dining room, fitted kitchen which displays a range of base and wall mounted storage units complete with complimentary worktop surfaces and integral appliances.
Located at first floor level there is family bathroom with w.c wash basin, bath with shower over bath, cupboard which holds washing machine and tumble dryer. Stairs again to three bright bedrooms, master bedroom incorporating bay window. Externally private rear garden with lawn, pation area, trees and fencing for a degree of privacy.
There is access to main arterial routes which link to city and outlying areas of Glasgow. Public transport is available including the rail network from either Kirkhill or Cambuslang stations. Motorway access is via the M74 at Cambuslang. Primary and Secondry schools is closeby.
Lounge 19' 1" into bay window x 13' 7" ( 5.82m into bay window x 4.14m )
Family/dining Room 15' 7" max x 14' 5" ( 4.75m max x 4.39m )
Bedroom 1 19' 7" into bay window x 11' 10" ( 5.97m into bay window x 3.61m )
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 11' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 7' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.16m )
Family Bathroom 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.62m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.7%||£127,092||2.8||0.9|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£72,500 (2)||£117,312 (43)||£180,363 (108)||£245,592 (110)||£293,151 (13)|
|Flats||£55,700 (10)||£90,275 (54)||£130,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£58,500 (12)||£102,260 (97)||£179,447 (110)||£245,592 (110)||£293,151 (13)|