Ideally located in the popular village of Richmond, closely located to excellent transport links and local amenities such as Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre.
Ideally located in the popular village of Richmond, closely located to excellent transport links and local amenities such as Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre. Having three double bedrooms with scope for a fourth bedroom, off street parking and a garage/workshop this spacious property has ample living space and the potential to be the perfect family home, call now to view!
Accessed through the front facing double glazed door, double radiator and carpet flooring.
Lounge 24' 7" x 25' ( 7.49m x 7.62m )
The lounge has a front facing double glazed bay window, double glazed patio doors to the rear, two wall lights, radiator and solid oak flooring.
This fitted kitchen has matching wall and base units with stainless steel bowl and drainer and roll top work surfaces. It has an electric oven, a gas hob on centre island with a stainless steel cooker hood over. It is also fitted with a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
The landing provides loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" into bay x 8' 7" to wardrobe doors ( 4.01m into bay x 2.62m to wardrobe doors )
Bedroom one has a front facing double glazed bay window, built in wardrobes and a single radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
Bedroom two has a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, spot lights and a double radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 15' ( 2.92m x 4.57m )
Bedroom three has two front facing double glazed windows, five spotlights and a double radiator.
Briefly comprising; two rear facing double glazed windows, double radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower with shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity, w.c, stainless steel heated towel rail and fully tiled.
The rear garden has a fence surround and provides access to the garage.
Garage/workshop 44' 4" x 21' 5" max ( 13.51m x 6.53m max )
Accessed through the up and over doors, the garage has plumbing, power and light and houses a w.c. And side access to the rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||10.7%||£122,543||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£95,000 (1)||£111,202 (27)||£150,497 (131)||£250,673 (22)||£260,000 (3)|
|Flats||£79,490 (5)||£94,993 (14)||-||-||-|
|All||£82,075 (6)||£105,667 (41)||£150,497 (131)||£250,673 (22)||£260,000 (3)|