Peter David Properties are pleased to present to the open market with no upward chain this three bedroom end terrace property, located in Norwood Green. The property is close to the popular Old White Beare Pub & Restaurant, is within walking distance of the Village Green and is situated on a quiet residential street.
Briefly comprising; an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen diner, utility room, a playroom, downstairs WC, three bedrooms, one of which has a dressing room and en-suite, and a house bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from two off road parking spaces to the front, and enclosed garden to the rear, along with a detached garage and additional parking space. Beautifully presented throughout, this would make a perfect family home, and internal viewings are advised to see what this property has to offer.
Entrance hallway with a composite door from the front of the property, leading to the ground floor accommodation.
A large living area, open to the kitchen diner, with a log burner, wooden floor and bay window to the front.
An open plan modern kitchen diner with a range oven with four gas hob and electric heat plate, a double porcelain sink with chrome tap, grey work surfaces and modern base units, a wooden floor and access to the utility room. There is a window to the rear aspect.
Utility room open to the kitchen, with plumbing for a washing machine and a composite door to the rear aspect.
The playroom, which could also be used as an office space, is open to the living room, with windows to the front and side aspect and provides access to the WC.
Downstairs WC with a sink in vanity and metro tiled walls.
Split staircase providing access to the first floor accommodation.
Spacious double bedroom with a dressing room area and access to the en-suite bathroom. With wooden floors and a window to the front elevation.
En-suite bathroom with a walk in shower with glass shower screen, a WC and sink in vanity, fully tiled walls and a spotlight ceiling.
Bedroom with a window to the rear elevation.
Double bedroom with a window to the rear elevation.
Modern house bathroom with a bath with shower over head and a glass screen, a WC, sink, and part tiled walls.
Externally the property benefits from two off road parking spaces to the front, along with a an additional parking space to the rear. It further benefits from a private enclosed rear garden and a detached garage.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only. Please contact Peter David Properties.
We recommend kb Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of kb Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither peter david properties nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For Sat Nav directions, use HX3 8QL.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.4%||£129,071||2.7||1.1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£70,993 (7)||£108,675 (55)||£182,540 (72)||£356,464 (58)||£500,156 (32)|
|Flats||£120,000 (3)||£120,627 (15)||£100,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£114,268 (11)||£111,236 (70)||£181,409 (73)||£354,150 (59)||£500,156 (32)|