Offered to the market is this well presented throughout three bedroom character property with private gated access, garage, ample parking and ready to move into accommodation. Property has also benefited from extensive refurbishment throughout. Offered with no chain Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this well presented three bedroom character property, located in a popular residential area with transport links, local amenities and schools. Property is set behind large gates offering complete privacy, with beautifully set front garden with ample parking. This property would provide a fabulous family home, extensively refurbished throughout offering ready to move into accommodation. Offered with no chain.
Briefly comprises, kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms and house bathroom, to the outside good size garden and parking with garage.
Property benefits double glazed windows and gas central heating where specified.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is related to an employee of the Connells Group
Lounge 26' x 15' 1" max ( 7.92m x 4.60m max )
Spacious living space with living flame stove fire set in fireplace, ceiling beams, three gas central heating radiators, five double glazed windows and patio doors providing access to the garden.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 1" x 15' 5" ( 3.99m x 4.70m )
Modern fitted kitchen incorporating sink and drainer with work surfaces and mixer tap, built in electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood, splash back tiling, gas central heating radiator, storage cupboard and stable door access from the front.
Access from the kitchen to the first floor with double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard, loft access and gas central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 12' 6" max ( 4.29m x 3.81m max )
With double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 7' 3" ( 4.52m x 2.21m )
With double glazed window to the side and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.24m )
With sky light roof window and gas central heating radiator.
Modern fitted suite comprises panel bath with power shower and waterfall tap, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with waterfall tap, WC, under floor heating, fully tiled walls and floor, feature wall radiator, ceiling spot lights and double glazed windows.
Access to the property is from the front through large gates in to the garden. Spacious garden offering ample parking and has recently undergone extensive works including decking and new pebbling.
With power and lighting and plumbing for washing machine.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.5%||£97,550||2.9||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£50,500 (5)||£87,553 (39)||£111,925 (68)||£192,369 (21)||£466,238 (4)|
|All||£50,500 (5)||£85,330 (44)||£113,202 (69)||£192,369 (21)||£466,238 (4)|