10th Oct 2019
20th Oct 2019
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Location, location, location! An outstanding 1920’s semi-detached home offering three double bedrooms situated in an enviable location on Brownberrie Lane in the heart of Horsforth village. Horsforth was picked out in the Sunday Times Best Places to Live guide, published in 2016, selected for offering the best quality of life to the widest number of people, and combining desirable features such as a positive community spirit, good local shops and services and attractive outdoor spaces. The train station is a major attraction making getting to Leeds, Harrogate and York easy, as well as great road links and the airport.
Having undergone a sympathetic yet thorough schedule of renovation the current owners have managed to modernise the property whilst retaining many of it’s original features and 1920’s splendour. With a south facing garden and scope to extend (subject to relevant planning permission) this home will tick many boxes for buyers.
Some of this wonderful family home’s features include:
• Entrance porch and hall with beautiful stained glass window, original plate rail and stairs off to the first floor.
• Utility room, formally the old kitchen equipped with plumbing, venting, a sink and useful work surface area.
• Home office/snug – a quiet room segregated from the rest of the house which would serve well as a home office/hobby room.
• A dual aspect sitting room with feature stain glassed windows, feature fireplace and cornicing to the ceiling. Flooded with natural light, this is an excellent space to relax and unwind.
• A beautiful living kitchen which provides the perfect space to cook and entertain and having acess to the rear garden really lets the outside in.
• The master bedroom is of generous proportions with dual aspect windows, feature fireplace, recessed wardrobe space and an ensuite shower room.
• Bedroom two is a good sized double bedroom with original fireplace and southerly aspect over looking the rear garden. Bedroom three, also a double, is bay fronted, and overlooks the front of the property.
• The family bathroom is ‘retro-chic’ and is very much a step back in time, a conscious decision of the owner to retain the original suite.
• To the front of the property there is a good sized lawned garden and off street parking for several vehicles leading to a detached single garage.
• To the rear of the property the garden has a raised seating area and a good sized lawn perfect for growing families.
With so much on offer we expect strong interest so call and book your viewing today.Sitting room
6.40m (21' 0") x 3.89m (12' 9")kitchen
4.01m (13' 2") x 3.63m (11' 11")utility room
3.00m (9' 10") x 2.16m (7' 1")snug
3.53m (11' 7") x 3.10m (10' 2")master bedroom
4.93m (16' 2") x 3.91m (12' 10")bedroom two
4.04m (13' 3") x 3.53m (11' 7") bedroom three
4.01m (13' 2") x 3.58m (11' 9")bathroom
3.07m (10' 1") x 1.85m (6' 1")
Local info for LS18