This beautifully substantial family home benefits from period features throughout, with incredible gardens located in the desirable area of Bramhope - Viewing is highly advised to appreciate this spacious three bedroom property.
***part exchange considered***
A beautiful character property, located in the heart of Bramhope. This three bedroom property has a prime spot on a quiet residential street within walking distance of local amenities and a stones throw away from the Bramhope Primary. This extremely inviting property benefits from impressive rear gardens, including a spacious private driveway providing ample parking & front garden area, alongside a double garage with internal access and electric doors.
Within the property lays numerous well proportioned living areas benefiting from large windows and natural light throughout; with two reception rooms, including a formal lounge and second 'garden room' living area to the rear extension, the property also contains a separate formal dining room.
A truly excellent family home.
L shaped entrance hallway, with double doors to the front elevation. Providing access to the Dining Room, Reception Room, Kitchen, Ground floor WC, Garden Room and internally accessed Double Garage.
An extremely bright reception room with a large bay window to the front of the property comprising feature crown molding and fireplace with marble style surround
Dining Room 13' 5" into bay x 11' 9" ( 4.09m into bay x 3.58m )
A substantial formal dining room, including feature crown molding, another large bay window and fireplace.
Garden Room 9' 8" extending to 16' 1" max x 14' 2" ( 2.95m extending to 4.90m max x 4.32m )
Garden room extension, benefiting from large windows and patio doors allowing access onto the patio area of the rear garden, alongside filling the room with light. A great entertaining space to admire the beautifully kept rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 10" max x 12' 9" max ( 3.91m max x 3.89m max )
A wonderfully bright fitted kitchen with informal dining area and garden views. Comprising two pantry storage cupboards housing the CH boiler (4'11" x 2'11") - (4'11" x 2'08"). Fitted kitchen with brown wall and base units & granite style surfaces. Gas oven and hob with cooker-hood. Stainless Steel sink with drainer.
Ground Floor WC 6' x 4' 2" ( 1.83m x 1.27m )
Full tile ground floor WC with fitted vanity sink.
An L shaped landing, with a large feature window to the rear elevation - providing access to three double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 13' 11" ( 4.60m x 4.24m )
A large bedroom with a window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes & side tables, alongside a fitted vanity unit and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 12' x 15' 11" ( 3.66m x 4.85m )
A well sized double bedroom, benefiting from fitted wardrobes and cabinets for an office space, alongside fitted wash hand basin. Window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 14' 6" x 15' 11" ( 4.42m x 4.85m )
Large twin room with a window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and wash hand basin.
Bathroom 7' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.39m x 2.26m )
Full tile bathroom comprising a fitted vanity unit with wash hand basin, corner bath and shower cubicle. Window to the rear, towel rail and carpet. Separate WC (2'10" x 4'04").
Double Garage 18' 5" x 16' 6" ( 5.61m x 5.03m )
Internally access double garage, with electric up and over doors, power and light. Access into the rear work-shop (9'08" X 10'00"). Door to the rear elevation with garden access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.4%||£240,000||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£117,500 (2)||£226,021 (29)||£272,990 (84)||£416,676 (67)||£654,704 (26)|
|Flats||£90,456 (16)||£162,060 (40)||£175,000 (3)||-||-|
|All||£93,461 (18)||£188,942 (69)||£269,611 (87)||£416,676 (67)||£682,270 (27)|