Set on the first floor this luxury apartment boasts an open plan living, dining and kitchen area, three bedrooms, three en-suite bathrooms and separate WC. 1,900 sq ft
Exceptionally finished the apartment features beautifully designed sash windows allowing an abundance of light throughout. The modern interior brings a new level of refinement to urban loft-style living.
19 Bolsover Street is a collection of 17 exceptional residences in the heart of West Fitzrovia. There is a selection of lateral one, two and three bedroom apartments, as well as duplex apartments and a penthouse.
The development team have entirely redesigned the interiors while retaining the period facade, balancing Edwardian character with a contemporary approach to light and space.
19 Bolsover Street is serviced by a concierge and offers classic metropolitan luxury on an intimate scale.
Surrounding this seamless development are an array of stylish and fashionable restaurants and bars located moments away from your doorstep.
Located moments away is long regarded as one of London’s prime shopping areas, Oxford Street, Bond Street and the nearby lanes of Mayfair, providing a wealth of designer brands, bijou boutique shops, and galleries for you to explore, experience and enjoy.
Bolsover Street is extremely well served by public transport with several Underground Stations all within walking distance.
- Great Portland Street (Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle lines – 5 minutes)
- Regent’s Park (Bakerloo line – 8 minutes)
- Goodge Street (Northern line – 9 minutes)
- Oxford Circus (Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines – 9 minutes)
Bolsover Street is also minutes from Crossrail (Elizabeth line) which once open, will offer a direct link to Heathrow Airport in just 30 minutes.
Show apartment images for indicative purposes only.
Cbre Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:<br><br>1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst cbre Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law cbre Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of cbre Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£637,000 (2)||£1,435,000 (1)||£1,400,000 (1)||£3,830,000 (5)||-|
|Flats||£1,235,575 (66)||£2,068,998 (84)||£2,221,071 (38)||£8,975,000 (2)||£2,200,000 (1)|
|All||£1,217,970 (68)||£2,061,540 (85)||£2,200,018 (39)||£5,300,000 (7)||£2,200,000 (1)|