** guide price £310,000 - £320,000 ** Situated in a fantastic location, within easy reach of Pudsey town centre sits this three bedroom detached home. This property is within easy reach of local amenities and great transport links into both Leeds, Bradford and further afield.
Three Bedroom detached property with ample off street parking.
Situated in a fantastic location, within easy reach of Pudsey town centre sits this three bedroom detached home. This property is within easy reach of local amenities and great transport links into both Leeds, Bradford and further afield. Our property on Waterloo Road briefly compromises; a porch, an entrance hallway, two reception rooms with one being used as a lounge and one as a dining room and a kitchen. To the first floor there is a landing which leads to the two double bedrooms, a third bedroom and the house bathroom. This property is a must view to appreciate both the internal and external space on offer.
Light and airy porch area with frosted glass uPVC double glazed window panels to both sides of the front door and above in a arch shape. Dark wood effect external door and window panel surrounds. The porch area leads into the entrance hall.
The entrance hall area compromises; carpeted flooring, panelled staircase to the first floor, ceiling rose and a radiator. Doors leading to the porch, lounge, dining room and kitchen.
Lounge 14' 4" into bay x 10' 4" ( 4.37m into bay x 3.15m )
The vocal points of the living room are the electric feature fireplace, the feature coving and the alcove space.
Fully carpeted with uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.25m )
Fully carpeted room with large uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Electric fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.34m )
Kitchen space briefly compromises a fitted kitchen with wooden wall and base units incorporating work surfaces. An electric oven and hob and plumbing for a washing machine. Fully tilled walls and wooden floors. The kitchen also houses the boiler and incorporates a pantry space.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor - Landing
Landing with doors to three bedrooms and the house bathroom.
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.29m x 3.15m )
Master bedroom is situated at the front of the property and has lovely views out of the uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Fully carpeted room with a radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 10' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.25m )
The second double bedroom is located at the rear of the property and has views of the rear garden from the uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Bedroom two compromises fitted built in wardrobes which are situated around the bed which provides a lot of storage.
Fully carpeted and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.26m x 2.49m )
The third bedroom in the property is located to the front of the house with uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Bedroom has similar views to the master as they are both located on the same side of the property.
Neutral decoration and fully carpeted with a radiator.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.34m )
This bathroom briefly compromises; a white three piece suite with a lavatory, hand wash basin, bath with mixer taps and an over the bath shower. Room is fully tilled.
UPVC double glazed windows to both the rear and side elevations. One window is situated over the bath.
Loft access via the house bathroom.
To The Outside
To the front of the property is the large gated driveway which is surrounded by a hedge to incorporate a sense of privacy. Due to the size of the driveway, the front door is set back from the street. There is a gate to the side of the garage which enables access to the rear of the property.
To the rear is a large enclosed garden which is set over two tiers both being low maintenance. It briefly compromises; a patio area, seating area, an outside tap and a shed.
Attached Garage 15' 7" x 7' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.34m )
The garage houses the properties fuse board and meters.
Power and light to the room.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.9%||£183,144||2.6||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£102,238 (8)||£164,043 (92)||£218,773 (148)||£319,713 (75)||£467,812 (16)|
|Flats||£91,738 (4)||£125,090 (44)||-||-||-|
|All||£98,738 (12)||£151,440 (136)||£218,773 (148)||£319,713 (75)||£467,812 (16)|