The Coach House is situated within a gated development with it's own private garden, garage plus allocated parking space, located within a short walk of solihull station and Solihull town centre.
The Coach House, situated within the elegant grounds of Ashleigh Heights, Warwick Road. Boasting two double bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom, large living area with separate kitchen, family bathroom, private rear garden with patio area & lawn, garage and allocated parking.
Located within a short walk of Solihull train station, the property is superbly location for local amenities and transport.
Book your viewing today on Approach
Via the main entrance with double glazed windows, airing and storage cupboard, rear exit and staircase rising to the first floor landing giving access to all properties.
Lounge 17' 2" x 12' 2" ( 5.23m x 3.71m )
Having double doors, double glazed window to front elevation, carpet, three double plug sockets, television aerial point and ceiling light point.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.64m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with laminate work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, laminate flooring, whirlpool washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, central heating radiator, three double plug sockets and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 12' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window with blinds to front elevation, single fitted wardrobe, television and telephone points, three double plug sockets and central heating radiator.
W.C, wash hand basin with mixer tap, laminate wood flooring, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, spot lighting, partial wall tiling, mirror and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, single fitted wardrobe, carpet, television aerial point, loft access and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, W.C, wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle, extractor fan, laminate wood flooring, shaver point, central heating radiator, mirror and partial wall tiling.
Having a private rear garden with patio area and lawn, mature shrubs and trees, side gated access and door to the garage.
With electric up and over door, single glazed access door, power and lighting.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.8%||£326,650||3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£225,000 (2)||£344,044 (16)||£400,780 (55)||£624,915 (52)||£931,814 (11)|
|Flats||£181,420 (22)||£249,400 (63)||£385,808 (6)||£800,000 (1)||-|
|All||£185,052 (24)||£268,568 (79)||£399,307 (61)||£628,219 (53)||£931,814 (11)|