14th Sep 2019
10th Oct 2019
- Type: Bungalow
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
**guide price £300,000 - £325,000**
Situated at the heart of sought after Aston village, on a larger than average plot adjoining open fields, is this superb three bedroomed semi-detached bungalow with 4th occasional room, offering superb potential throughout. Having generous driveway, garage, level gardens double glazing, gas central heating, family bathroom and uPVC double glazed conservatory, modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances, utility area with downstairs w.c To the rear of the property is a large enclosed decked area and stunning rear aspect over open fields. Beautifully decorated throughout, this property would make the perfect family home.
Situated in a much sought after location, well placed for all local amenities and within a mile of Junction 31 of the M1 Motorway. Aston, together with the adjoining communities of Swallownest and Aughton provide a good range of local shopping and educational facilities and the property is well placed for commuting to Sheffield and Rotherham and is also convenient for the Crystal Peaks Shopping and Leisure Complex and the Rotherham Valley Country Park and Water Sports Centre.
* Kitchen: 3.08m x 5.15m (10' 1" x 16' 11")
* Utility: 5m x 2.08m (16' 5" x 6' 10")
* Living Room: 3.31m x 5.57m (10' 10" x 18' 3")
* Bedroom 1: 3.79m x 5.2m (12' 5" x 17' 1")
* Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 4.39m (12' 2" x 14' 5")
* Bedroom 3: 2.41m x 4.26m (7' 11" x 14')
* Bathroom: 3.78m x 1.98m (12' 5" x 6' 6")
* Conservatory: 5.58m x 2.32m (18' 4" x 7' 7")
* Craft Room / Occasional Bedroom: 5.72m x 4.03m (18' 9" x 13' 3")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Local info for S26