This well presented end of terrace home is situated in the popular Kennet Island development, which is ideally located for easy access to Reading Town Centre. The property benefits from Kitchen, Lounge, two double bedrooms, bathroom and allocated parking. Ideal First Time or Investment Purchase.
Situated to the South of Reading in the popular Kennet Island development is this two bedroom end of terrace property. The property is ideally located for easy access to Reading Town Centre which offers a variety of high street at designer shops at the Oracle Shopping Centre. There is also cafes and riverside restaurants as well as a cinema. Green Park Business Park is located within 1 mile and access to the M4 junction 11 is easily accessible.
Lounge 14' x 13' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.99m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.16m )
Bedroom 1 14' x 11' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 2 15' 7" x 6' 10" ( 4.75m x 2.08m )
Bathroom 9' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.06m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||7.2%||£363,567||3.1||0.8|
|Block of flats||0.2%||£695,000||4||3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£147,238 (4)||£282,236 (56)||£384,388 (187)||£563,485 (91)||£755,141 (38)|
|Flats||£178,115 (53)||£239,977 (111)||£236,633 (3)||£695,000 (1)||-|
|All||£175,948 (57)||£254,148 (167)||£382,055 (190)||£564,914 (92)||£755,141 (38)|