Offers Over - £290,000 - William H Brown are delighted to market this superb three double bedroom penthouse apartment with terrific views, and offered to the market with no onwards chain. Call now to arrange a viewing .
Offers Over - £290,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this spacious three bedroom penthouse apartment offered to the market with no onwards chain. Comprising of a spacious lounge with a balcony, a dining room, fully fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate w.c, as well as a garage. With terrific views out over Hallamshire Golf Course towards Rivelin Valley, this apartment is situated in an ideal and desirable location close to local amenities and good transport links. An internal inspection is required to appreciate the size of this apartment. Call now to arrange a viewing Lounge 17' x 11' 7" max ( 5.18m x 3.53m max )
Lounge has front facing double glazed patio doors and south facing balcony, electric fire, central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 11' 7" max ( 2.69m x 3.53m max )
Dining area has a front double glazed window, central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 9' 5" Max ( 2.77m x 2.87m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a front facing double glazed window, sink and drainer, gas oven, electric hob, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator and central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 15' 2" max ( 3.48m x 4.62m max )
Master bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 13' 2" max ( 2.87m x 4.01m max )
Second bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 14' 3" max ( 2.62m x 4.34m max )
Third bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Part tiled bathroom has a front facing double glazed window, wash hand basin and vanity unit, bath and shower over, w.c and extractor fan.
Front facing double glazed window, w.c and wash hand basin.
Ground floor garage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.6%||£159,950||2||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£135,000 (1)||£203,878 (9)||£271,471 (17)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|
|Flats||£107,489 (14)||£199,667 (15)||£258,000 (5)||-||-|
|All||£109,323 (15)||£201,246 (24)||£268,409 (22)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|