5th Sep 2019
26th Sep 2019
- Type: End terrace house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
If you like what you see, then don't delay, call us now to book your immediate viewing!
This immaculately presented home features all the modern amenities of today and is located on the highly desirable 'Horsforth Vale' development. In a semi-rural setting with beautiful country walks on the doorstep, close to highly regarded local schools & excellent transport links.
Located in Horsforth which has been named as one of the best places to live in Britain in a national guide. The town is one of nine locations in Yorkshire to be picked out in the Sunday Times Best Places to Live guide, published in 2016. The locations were selected for offering the best quality of life to the widest number of people, and combining desirable features such as a positive community spirit, good local shops and services and attractive outdoor spaces. Horsforth is a thriving suburb, it has great schools so is very popular with families and there’s a real mix of parks, bars, restaurants and shops.
This pristine and stylish home has many key features:
• Contemporary kitchen/diner
• The spacious living room makes the perfect room for entertaining with French doors leading to the enclosed rear garden complete with decked area and garden shed
• Downstairs W.C.
• Luxurious master suite, complete with spacious en-suite with walk in shower.
• Three bedrooms
• Spacious and modern house bathroom
• Fully enclosed family friendly rear garden with patio area and decking – the perfect space in which to relax and unwind in
• Driveway and parking for 4 cars – a rare find for such a house a house on the Vale!
This cosy and welcoming home offers a sought-after suburban lifestyle. Interested in this property?...we should talk! Call us today!
Local info for LS18