*** move in ready *** The ideal home for the modern young professional! This immaculately presented three bedroom, end-terrace property located within the beautiful Horsforth Vale development is not one to be missed.
Call us today to arrange your viewing and find your dream home.
This exquisitely presented end-terrace is conveniently located within the 'Horsforth Vale' developement, which is a community in itself, with the local 'Vale convenience store' and other local amenities close by.
Finished to an extremely high standard throughout, the spacious property features a modern open plan kitchen / dining area, ample parking for 4 cars, and a well presented rear garden including decking to the rear.
The property also benefits from a fantastic lounge, boasting with natural light from the patio doors leading to the rear garden. Alongside a ground floor W.C and ample storage throughout the hallway with laminate flooring throughout. To the 1st floor there are three spacious bedrooms including a master en-suite shower room. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Kitchen / Dining Area
A beautifully presented, modern fitted kitchen benefitting from white wall & base units and integral appliances. A large window to the front fills the dining area with natural light.
Lounge 11' 1" x 15' 2" ( 3.38m x 4.62m )
An extremely well presented living area, benefitting from neutral decor and patio doors allowing access to the sunny rear garden.
Downstairs W.C 5' 10" x 3' 3" ( 1.78m x 0.99m )
An extremely handy ground floor W.C. Inclusive of a wash hand basin, low flush suite, laminate flooring and a window to the front elevation.
A large landing with loft access, alongside the storage cupboard housing the boiler.
Bathroom 5' 10" x 6' 9" ( 1.78m x 2.06m )
The perfect family bathroom, comprised of a matching three piece suite, including wash hand basin, low flush suite and panel bath with overhead shower - Marble effect half tile surrounding.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.54m )
A large master bedroom, benefitting from garden views, fitted wardrobes and access to the en-suite shower room.
Master En-Suite 5' 10" max x 8' 4" ( 1.78m max x 2.54m )
A great addition to any master bedroom, this en-suite shower room comprises matching wash hand basin and WC, alongside a full tile shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
A very bright second bedroom, with a large window to the front, this room also benefits from fitted wardrobes and neutral carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
An extremely versatile bedroom three, currently in use as an office.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.9%||£243,937||2.7||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£144,315 (3)||£225,802 (27)||£289,237 (81)||£489,133 (32)||£543,995 (10)|
|Flats||£136,147 (17)||£178,323 (28)||-||-||-|
|All||£137,372 (20)||£201,631 (55)||£289,237 (81)||£497,038 (33)||£543,995 (10)|