Set in a sought after residential location and close to good schools, this well proportioned 3 bedroom semi - detached property offers plenty of living space as well as above average size garden for the area.
This spacious 3 bedroom semi - detached property with substantial garden, offers ample living accommodation comprising; entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, house bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway, parking and garage. With a variety of excellent local amenities including good schools close by, this property is extremely well located and also has good transport links to both Leeds City Centre and Harrogate. To organise a viewing please call the office on .
Double glazed door to the front and a double glazed window to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 11' 8" Into bay window. X 12' 6" msx into recess rear. ( 3.56m Into bay window. X 3.81m msx into recess rear. )
Bay window to the front elevation, Gas fire place, with radiator and tv.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 12' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window, radiator. Archway to lounge and serving hatch to the kitchen.
Kitchen 5' 11" x 9' 3" ( 1.80m x 2.82m )
Newly fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, underfloor heating and a pantry with a double glazed window, door to hallway.
Stairs from hallway to landing, double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" Into bay window. X 10' 3" To wardrobes. ( 3.56m Into bay window. X 3.12m To wardrobes. )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation with fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 9' ( 3.84m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator and fixed loft ladder up to the loft room.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.39m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Double glazed window, wash hand basin, bath with overhead shower, extractor fan, fully tiled. Separate WC with double glazed window to the side elevation.
Loft 10' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.69m )
Velux window, restricted head height.
Lawned with borders and double width driveway leading to garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.3%||£399,950||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£168,723 (2)||£223,598 (23)||£297,668 (130)||£455,509 (87)||£617,994 (25)|
|Flats||£98,813 (12)||£181,261 (70)||£532,093 (10)||-||-|
|All||£108,800 (14)||£191,732 (93)||£314,412 (140)||£455,219 (88)||£617,994 (25)|