31st Aug 2019
12th Sep 2019
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Hunters are delighted to offer this fantastic extended three bedroom semi- detached family home. Situated on one of Cookridge’s most sought after streets. Offering great family living accommodation, this home lies within extremely popular school catchment areas. Situated close to local amenities and a short distance from some great shops, restaurants and bars, Cookridge Hall is also only a short distance away, and perfect for people who enjoy golf, swimming and relaxation alike! There are lovely local walks in nearby Golden Acre Park and heading north, Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales offer a great choice of outdoor pursuits and those Sunday afternoon adventures and walks with the family!
Some of this beautiful properties features include:
• Open entrance hallway which really sets the tone for what’s to come, retaining some lovely character features you feel welcomed as soon as you enter this home.
• Formal sitting room to the front with bay window allowing plenty of natural light and feature fireplace for cosier nights in.
• Show stopper family/living kitchen which has been extended and finished to a high standard, having three separate yet open areas the whole family can enjpy relaxing and entertaining in this space. Having bi-folding doors onto the delightful rear garden there is a real sense of light and space here.
• Separate utility room which is an absolute must for busy family life.
• Downstairs WC and plenty of storage off the hallway
• Two well proportioned double bedrooms the master benefiting from bay window and a further good size single.
• Contemporary 4 piece family bathroom with feature freestanding bath and walk in double shower.
• Potential to extend further into the loft as neighbouring properties have done so.
• Family friendly low maintenance rear garden with lawn and patio and fully enclosed by fence and hedge boundaries making this a safe and secure place to enjoy the summer months.
• Off street parking to the front.
This delightful property, will, in our opinion, make a fantastic family home! The location is excellent and much sought after, and there is a great deal of space, both inside and out!Sitting room
4.11m (13' 6") x 4.01m (13' 2")family room
3.94m (12' 11") x 3.73m (12' 3")dining area
2.95m (9' 8") x 2.64m (8' 8")kitchen
2.87m (9' 5") x 2.64m (8' 8")bedroom one
4.22m (13' 10") x 3.73m (12' 3")bedroom two
3.76m (12' 4") x 3.66m (12' 0")bedroom three
2.46m (8' 1") x 2.39m (7' 10")bathroom
2.77m (9' 1") x 2.29m (7' 6")
Local info for LS16