28th Aug 2019
17th Sep 2019
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Hunters are delighted to offer for sale this exceptional and extremely rare to market Grade II listed stone built gate house located at the entrance of The Village Hotel North. Offering a wealth of living accommodation and steeped in history, this charming property is tucked just off Otley road and is situated on a particularly generous plot. The sought after location provides good access to Headingley which is awash with cafés, bars and shops and many other essential amenities.
The surrounding area of West Park, Headingley and Adel offer a diverse range of clubs and societies, which offer a comprehensive list of events and activities, something for everyone, providing a strong sense of community. There are gyms; cricket, tennis, rugby, golf and running clubs; arts and crafts groups; something for all ages. There are also reputable nurseries, primary and secondary schools and Otley Road enables an easy commute in to Leeds city centre.
This home offers flexibility and it could be configured in all sorts of ways depending how many bedrooms you need.
Some of this wonderful home’s excellent features include:
• Impressive entrance foyer which leads to the living kitchen area.
• Family bathroom with modern four-piece suite.
• Living kitchen with full height vaulted ceiling – an excellent space to entertain guests and being located centrally in this wonderful home it connects the different parts of the house nicely.
• Absolutely stunning living room, this is the real show piece of this marvellous property being both bright and airy with feature log burner and beautiful mullion windows which overlook the beautiful grounds.
• There are two double bedrooms to the ground floor of this property and a single bedroom/studio/study.
• To the first floor there is a further bedroom with a full height ceiling into the eaves.
• Externally there is off street parking to the front of the property whilst to the rear there is an extensive garden which offers a good degree of privacy and would be an excellent place for growing families.
• Chain Free
We strongly recommend that you view this property, internal examination is essential to appreciate the living space on offer. It will make someone a fabulous family home.Sitting room
4.90m (16' 1") x 3.94m (12' 11")kitchen
3.96m (13' 0")x 3.66m (12' 0")bedroom one
4.72m (15' 6") x 3.02m (9' 11") (into bay)bedroom two
3.66m (12' 0")x 3.10m (10' 2")studio/bedroom
2.82m (9' 3") x 2.72m (8' 11")bathroom
3.96m (13' 0")x 3.66m (12' 0")loft bedroom
3.43m (11' 3") x 2.69m (8' 10") (max)
Local info for LS16