**detached bungalow** two/ three bedrooms** breakfast kitchen** garage** off road parking** Well presented two/ three bedroom detached bungalow in the popular location of Monastery Drive, Solihull.
**detached bungalow** two/ three bedrooms** breakfast kitchen** garage** off road parking** Well presented two/ three bedroom detached bungalow in the popular location of Monastery Drive, Solihull. The property in brief comprises; porch, entrance hall, lounge, sun room, breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms with third bedroom currently being used as a dining room, family bathroom with separate wc and double garage with part set up as a utility room. The property also benefits from central heating, double glazing (where specified), off road parking to fore as well as front and rear gardens.
Paved driveway, laid to lawn with mature border and fenced and hedged to sides.
Double glazed window to fore and side, wall light point and wood door to utility and garage.
Obscure double glazed window to fore, built-in storage cupboard, two ceiling light points, radiator and loft access.
Lounge 18' 10" max x 12' 11" plus door recess ( 5.74m max x 3.94m plus door recess )
Obscure single glazed window to fore, single glazed window and double doors to rear, fireplace, two ceiling light points and radiator.
Dining Room / Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 12' 6" ( 3.17m max x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to fore, ceiling light point and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 11" plus door recess x 12' 10" max ( 4.55m plus door recess x 3.91m max )
Double glazed window to rear, wall, base and drawer units, 11/2 bowl sink and drainer, hob and oven with cooker hood, ceiling light point, radiator, central heating boiler and wood door to side.
Double glazed door to fore and rear and obscure single glazed window to side.
Utility Room 10' x 6' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.03m )
Base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine/tumble dryer and ceiling light point.
Conservatory 16' 9" x 8' 4" plus door recess ( 5.11m x 2.54m plus door recess )
Single glazed windows to sides and rear, two wall light points, radiator and single glazed double doors to rear.
Bedroom One 14' 11" plus wardrobes x 10' ( 4.55m plus wardrobes x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to side, ceiling light point and radiator.
Obscure single glazed window to side, low level wc, semi-pedestal hand wash basin, tiled to splash prone areas and ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to side, panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin, walls tiled to half height, airing cupboard, ceiling light point and radiator.
Laid to lawn with paved patio area, mature border, two gated side entrances and enclosed by fencing and hedging.
'L' Shaped 8' 11" x 10' 6" X 16' 1" x 5' 6"
Double garage doors to fore, obscure single glazed window to side, wood door to side and ceiling light point.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.8%||£326,650||3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£225,000 (2)||£344,044 (16)||£400,780 (55)||£624,915 (52)||£931,814 (11)|
|Flats||£181,420 (22)||£249,400 (63)||£385,808 (6)||£800,000 (1)||-|
|All||£185,052 (24)||£268,568 (79)||£399,307 (61)||£628,219 (53)||£931,814 (11)|