Guide Price £340,000 - £360,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this stunning three bedroom detached property located in Nether Edge, offered to the market with no chain. The Gate House is a Grade II listed building situated in the Union Road development. Call description
Guide Price - £340,000 - £360,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this stunning Grade II listed converted Gatehouse. This property is situated in the desirable Union Road development, with access to the gym, pool and sauna. This three bedroom detached property has been developed and renovated to an immaculate standard throughout, and comprises of an entrance hallway leading to two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an office/dressing room/single bedroom. To the upstairs is a superb open living/dining/kitchen area and access to the first floor bedroom that could also be used another reception room. To the front of the property is an allocated parking space. Union Road is situated in the highly sought after suburb of Nether Edge, close to local amenities including bars, restaurants and shops, local schools and good transport links. The Gate House is also offered to the market with no onwards chain. An internal inspection is required to truly appreciate this property, call now to arrange a viewing on .
Open Living/kitchen Area 47' 3" x 10' 4" Max ( 14.40m x 3.15m Max )
Open living/kitchen/dining area with front facing windows, seperated into a living area, a dining area, and a kitchen.
Kitchen 18' 5" x 12' 7" Max ( 5.61m x 3.84m Max )
Fitted kitchen comes fully equipped with a gas oven, electric hob, extractor fan, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler and central heating radiator.
First Floor Bedroom 12' 7" x 12' 9" Max ( 3.84m x 3.89m Max )
First floor bedroom currently used as a second reception room has a front, side and rear double glazed window, central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 11' 1" Max ( 4.09m x 3.38m Max )
Second bedroom has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Bedroom 3 12' 8" x 11' 1" Max ( 3.86m x 3.38m Max )
Third bedroom has a double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Office/dressing room 6' 9" x 6' 9" Max ( 2.06m x 2.06m Max )
Office/dressing room with mirror and dressing table.
Bathroom has a w.c, shower, sink, radiator and is fully tiled.
Bathroom has a w.c, shower over bath tub, sink and vanity unit, extractor fan, and radiator.
To the front of the property is allocated parking and access to the communal grounds.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4%||£252,488||3.6||0.9|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£125,000 (1)||£195,625 (8)||£273,251 (69)||£414,736 (39)||£479,082 (22)|
|Flats||£114,414 (21)||£210,959 (23)||£284,167 (6)||-||-|
|All||£114,895 (22)||£207,002 (31)||£274,124 (75)||£414,736 (39)||£479,082 (22)|