A well-presented, extended, three bedroom semi-detached bungalow enjoying a corner location. Briefly comprising porch, entrance hallway, family shower room, large kitchen / family room, guest WC, utility, lounge, single garage, large driveway, private rear garden.
A well-presented, extended, three bedroom semi-detached bungalow enjoying a corner location. Briefly comprising porch, entrance hallway, family shower room, large kitchen / family room, guest WC, utility, lounge, single garage, large driveway, private rear garden. Close to transport links and local ammenities. Viewing highly recommended.
Corner plot with lawn, steps to front door, drive with dropped kerb providing off road parking and mature plants.
Double glazed door to front elevation and double glazed window to side elevation.
Lounge/ Diner 18' x 16' 3" ( 5.49m x 4.95m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a central heating radiator, telephone point, television point and spotlights.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 15' 2" ( 4.09m x 4.62m )
Fitted kitchen to comprise of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiling, an electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, telephone point, television point, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/ freezer, a central heating radiator, double glazed window to front elevation and sliding patio doors to the garden.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 9' 4" to wardrobe ( 4.22m x 2.84m to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator, telephone point and a television point.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, WC, part tiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 4" max x 11' 6" ( 4.98m max x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a central heating radiator and telephone and television points.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' to wardrobe ( 3.00m x 2.44m to wardrobe )
Double glazed French doors, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, a central heating radiator, bath with mixer tap, shower, wash and basin, extractor fan, shaber pint, WC and part tiling.
Enclosed with fencing, lawn, patio, covered side passage and access to the garage.
Garage 17' 1" x 8' 3" ( 5.21m x 2.51m )
Power, light, plumbing and door.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£274,956||2.9||0.9|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£101,650 (3)||£222,635 (24)||£281,732 (174)||£434,700 (60)||£719,996 (14)|
|Flats||£125,565 (20)||£175,694 (27)||£140,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£122,445 (23)||£197,784 (51)||£280,122 (176)||£434,700 (60)||£719,996 (14)|