***no onward chain*** William H Brown is pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom detached property in a popular and enviable location. Benefiting from ample off-street parking and a delightful tiered rear garden.
*** guide price £240,000-250,000 ***
*** no onward chain *** William H Brown is pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom detached property in a popular and enviable location. Benefiting from ample off-street parking with a integral garage, along with a delightful tiered rear garden with a wooded aspect. This property is over two floors and available with no onward chain.
*** guide price £240,000-250,000 ***
Lower Ground Entrance Hall
Entering the property through a Upvc double glazed door to the side into the lower ground floor entrance hall. There is a central heating radiator, laminate flooring, access to the integral garage and a stair case rising to the upper ground floor landing
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.02m )
Bedroom two has a Upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
The partly tiled bathroom comprises of a bath with a mixer tap, wash hand basin, low flush WC and an extractor fan. Along with a useful storage cupboard and a chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 9' 4" ( 2.46m x 2.84m )
Bedroom three has a Upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
The integral garage has power and light with a up and over door.
Upper Ground Floor Hallway
Stairs rise from the lower ground floor to the upper ground floor inner hallway, where there is two useful storage cupboards.
The partly tiled cloakroom comprises of a low flush WC, a wash hand basin and a central heating radiator. There is a Upvc double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' 6" ( 4.95m x 3.81m )
The lounge has Upvc double glazed windows to the front and side. Benefiting from a fireplace with a gas fire and a central heating radiator.
Second Reception Room / Diner 9' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.41m )
The second reception room / diner has a Upvc double glazed window to the side and french single glazed doors leading to the lounge via the inner hallway. There is a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
The fully fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces. Incorporating a stainless steel one and quarter bowl sink and drainer with plumbing for a washing machine. Benefiting from an integrated electric oven with a gas hob with a cooker hood extractor fitted above.
The kitchen has a central heating radiator, attractive laminate flooring, tiled splash backs and a Upvc double glazed window to the front with far reaching partial views.
The utility room has plumbing for a washing machine, space for a under counter fridge and a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Benefiting from a central heating boiler, a double glazed window to the rear and a storage base unit.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
Bedroom one has a central heating radiator and a patio door leading to the conservatory. As well as a door to the en-suite.
The en-suite comprises of a Upvc double glazed window to the side, a shower with shower cubicle, low flush WC and a wash hand basin.
The en-suite is partially tiled and has a chrome heated towel rail.
Conservatory 19' 9" x 7' 8" ( 6.02m x 2.34m )
The conservatory is a timber construction with tiled flooring. There is a patio door leading to the delightful rear garden.
The rear garden has a wooded aspect and is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees. Benefiting from delightful flagged patio area.
To the front there is a blocked paved driveway providing off-street parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||9.4%||£190,500||3.5||1.3|
|Block of flats||1.6%||£830,000||1.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£111,500 (2)||£156,241 (28)||£154,870 (42)||£236,336 (26)||£264,995 (10)|
|Flats||£324,988 (4)||£137,490 (10)||£89,500 (1)||-||-|
|All||£253,825 (6)||£151,306 (38)||£153,350 (43)||£236,336 (26)||£264,995 (10)|