24th Jul 2019
8th Jan 2020
- Type: End terrace house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
An exceptional three bedroom stone fronted terrace property located in the increasingly popular Rodley area, with the villages of Farsley, Calverley and Horsforth nearby. This wonderful property benefits from a fusion of contemporary and traditional features and has a lovely homely feel to it, with spacious well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings.
For those Sunday afternoon adventures and walks with the family Leeds/Liverpool canal and Rodley nature reserve are just a short walk away. The property is situated for convenient access to local and popular schools as well as access to Leeds City Centre and the Ring road.
Some of this home’s excellent features include:
• Living room with dual aspect windows and high ceilings, so plenty of natural light, and feature fireplace.
• Kitchen with good range of eye and base level units and complimentary work surfaces.
• Snug/dining room which again is light and airy benefiting from dual aspect windows- this is a flexible space that could even be combined to create a fantastic kitchen/diner.
• To the first floor there are two well proportioned double bedrooms and a good sized modern family bathroom.
• In the loft there is an absolutely stunning master bedroom with fold open Cabrio Velux windows which create an open air balcony – it’s rather impressive with great views.
• There is an enclosed low maintenance rear garden/yard which is the ideal space to sit and enjoy those long summer evenings.
Offered Chain Free and due to the vendors relocation the contents of the home are available by negotiation or can be removed depending on the buyer’s preferences. Such a lovely home is sure to be popular so don’t delay- call and book your viewing before it’s too late.Living room
4.65m (15' 3") x 3.61m (11' 10")kitchen
3.45m (11' 4") x 1.85m (6' 1")dining room/ snug
3.53m (11' 7") x 2.64m (8' 8")bedroom two
4.67m (15' 4") x 2.77m (9' 1")bedroom three
3.58m (11' 9") x 2.77m (9' 1")bathroom
2.64m (8' 8") x 1.60m (5' 3")master bedroom
7.06m (23' 2") x 4.65m (15' 3") (into eaves)
Local info for LS13