24th Jul 2019
11th Sep 2019
- Type: End terrace house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
An exceptional three bedroom terrace property located in a prime Rodley position, close by to the canal and Leeds’ Ring Road. This wonderful property benefits from a fusion of contemporary with traditional features and has a lovely homely feel to it, with spacious well-proportioned rooms. The property is situated for convenient access to local and popular schools as well as access to Horsforth, Pudsey and Leeds City Centre.
Some of this home’s excellent features include:
• Living room with dual aspect windows so plenty of natural light and feature fireplace.
• Kitchen with good range of eye and base level units and complimentary work surfaces.
• Snug/dining room which again is light and airy benefiting from dual aspect windows- this is a flexible space that could even be combined to create a fantastic kitchen/diner.
• To the first floor there are two well proportioned double bedrooms and a good size modern family bathroom.
• In the loft there is an absolutely stunning master bedroom with fold open Cabrio Velux windows which create an open air balcony – it’s rather impressive with great views.
• There is a low maintenance rear garden/yard which is the ideal space to sit and enjoy those long summer evenings.
Offered Chain Free and due to the vendors relocation the contents of the home are available by negotiation or can be removed depending on the buyer’s preferences. Don’t delay call and book your viewing before it’s too late.Living room
4.65m (15' 3") x 3.61m (11' 10")kitchen
3.45m (11' 4") x 1.85m (6' 1")dining room/ snug
3.53m (11' 7") x 2.64m (8' 8")bedroom two
4.67m (15' 4") x 2.77m (9' 1")bedroom three
3.58m (11' 9") x 2.77m (9' 1")bathroom
2.64m (8' 8") x 1.60m (5' 3")master bedroom
7.06m (23' 2") x 4.65m (15' 3") (into eaves)
Local info for LS13