Offering to the market this traditional upper conversion which comprises of lounge with bay window, modern fitted kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Sun/garden room at ground level. Gated driveway to Garage and car port. Large Private Gardens.
Retaining many of its original character and traditional period features is this traditional upper conversion which is centrally positioned within one of Cambuslang's most desirable post codes. Tastefully upgraded during the current ownership this truly exceptional property offers an abundance of living space perfectly suited for any typical family purchasers and is sure to be a delight to those who view therefore immediate internal inspection is strongly advised.
The accommodation comprises of bright reception hallway with large skylight which brightens up the room, doors from hallway leads to all main apartments. An extensive lounge with beautiful bay window looking over the front garden, modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven/hob and dishwasher, walk in cupboard which holds the fridge/freezer, from kitchen steps down to room which could be utilised in many ways, Three double bedrooms, master with walk in cupboard, four piece bathroom comprising w.c, wash hand basin, Jacuzzi bath and separate walk in shower. There is also an attached outbuilding which could be used as sun room/store. Polished wood flooring throughout, under carpets.
Externally there is beautiful private gardens to front and rear of the property, additional shared driveway which leads to single garage and car port. Cambuslang offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield. Main line train station to Glasgow city and Edinburgh close by.
Lounge 14' 9" Excluding Bay x 14' 2" ( 4.50m Excluding Bay x 4.32m )
Kitchen 12' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.58m )
Study 9' 4" x 7' ( 2.84m x 2.13m )
Bedroom One 16' 8" Into Bay x 14' 4" ( 5.08m Into Bay x 4.37m )
Bedroom Two / Dining Room 14' 2" x 13' 7" ( 4.32m x 4.14m )
Bedroom Three 13' 4" Max x 12' 3" ( 4.06m Max x 3.73m )
Bathroom 8' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.62m x 1.78m )
Sun Room / Store
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.7%||£127,092||2.8||0.9|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£72,500 (2)||£117,312 (43)||£180,363 (108)||£245,592 (110)||£293,151 (13)|
|Flats||£55,700 (10)||£90,275 (54)||£130,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£58,500 (12)||£102,260 (97)||£179,447 (110)||£245,592 (110)||£293,151 (13)|