start the dream here! With a 50% share on offer- this property is perfect to take that first step on the property ladder. This property won't stick around for long so call now to arrange your viewing!
This property is being offered for sale on a shared ownership basis with a 50% share being offered. Situated in the popular S12 district of Sheffield and being with easy reach of local amenities and public transport, this property really should not be missed. Briefly comprising internally, lounge, cloakroom, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a pleasant garden and off street parking externally, this property is the perfect first time buy!
The entrance hall has external door to the front, linoleum flooring and a central heating radiator. The entrance hall also has access to the lounge and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' 9" max x 11' 1" ( 3.89m max x 3.38m )
The lounge has a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is a television aerial and access to the inner hall.
With under stairs storage cupboard and access to the cloakroom and dining kitchen.
The cloakroom has a low level w.c and wash hand basin with splash back tiling. There is an extractor fan, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen 14' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.32m x 2.82m )
The dining kitchen has a range of matching wall and base unit with roll top surfaces over and splash back tiling. There is a stainless steel sink, electric oven with gas hob over and stainless steel extractor hood and plumbing for a washing machine. The kitchen also provides space for a fridge/freezer and has a larder unit and central heating radiator. There is a rear facing double glazed window and sliding patio doors providing access to the rear garden.
The landing provides access to both bedrooms and the bathroom. There is also loft access and a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 14' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.34m x 2.79m )
The bedroom has two front facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 13' 7" ( 3.05m x 4.14m )
The second bedroom has two front facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator. There is also an airing cupboard built in over the stair bulkhead.
The bathroom has a paneled bath with shower over, a low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. There is an extractor fan, shaver point, cushioned flooring and partially tiled walls.
To the rear of the property is a paved area from the kitchen with lawned garden after, a shed and a fence with secure gate. There is also shared access for bins.
The rent payable on this property is £168.53 per month and the service charge payable is £29.40 per month.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.5%||£129,993||2.4||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£116,667 (3)||£123,643 (37)||£161,349 (83)||£235,238 (21)||£430,000 (3)|
|Flats||£80,000 (2)||£85,000 (3)||£115,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£102,000 (5)||£120,745 (40)||£160,797 (84)||£235,238 (21)||£430,000 (3)|