Rarely does such a bungalow come onto the open market with huge potential to extend further (STPP). Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate. In need of cosmetic improvement. No upper chain.
Rarely does such a bungalow come onto the open market with huge potential to extend further (STPP)., adaptable living accommodation currently comprising of entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, kitchen/diner, rear porch and side porch, dining room, lounge, 2/3 bedrooms, one being used as a further reception room, excellent size garage, gardens to the rear with an open aspect and a driveway to the side. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate. Excellent and most sought after address in Wakefield. In need of some cosmetic improvement. No Upper Chain.
Solid wood front entrance door with obscure glazed and leaded panels this leads into the good size entrance hallway.
Two obscure and leaded glazed windows to the front aspect. Radiator, deep skirting boards, coving to ceiling. The hallway then scoops round to create an inner hallway and into the lounge.
Wooden door with obscure glazed panels into this room. Upvc obscure glazed window to the front aspect. Upvc obscure glazed window to the side aspect. Suite comprising of a wash basin with twin taps and a w.c. Partly tiled walls.
Lounge 16' Max x 11' 11" Max ( 4.88m Max x 3.63m Max )
Wood style door with obscure glazed panels. Upvc glazed and leaded window to the front aspect. Radiator, original deep skirting boards, coving to ceiling, gas fire to the wall, wall lights.
Radiator, loft access, storage cupboards. Solid door with obscure glazed panels into the second reception room/dining room.
2nd Reception/dining Room 14' 8" x 8' 10" ( 4.47m x 2.69m )
Upvc glazed and leaded window to the side aspect. Radiator, picture rail, original serving hatch through into the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 10' ( 4.24m x 3.05m )
Window overlooking the side porch. A range of base and wall units in a wood style with cornicing and plinthing, some glazed fronted units, stainless steel one and a half times sink and drainer with mixer tap, four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, eye level oven and grill, plumbing for a washing machine, party tiled walls, radiator. Door provides access into the useful pantry space with an obscure glazed window to the side aspect.
Side Entrance Porch
Access into the garage.
Garage 13' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.09m x 2.77m )
Sliding internal door into the garage. Up and over door and obscure glazed window to the side aspect. Storage. Boiler housed here. Access to the rear porchway.
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Wood style door with obscure glazed panel into the bedroom. Upvc window to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes to one wall to include three doubles, a single, dressing table area and matching drawers. Wall lights, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.00m x 3.20m )
Upvc glazed and leaded window to the side aspect. Radiator.
Reception Room/dining Room 12' 7" x 12' ( 3.84m x 3.66m )
French doors lead out to the rear gardens. Electric style fireplace to one wall, coving to ceiling, radiator, light controlled by dimmer switch.
Upvc obscure glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, w.c. Vinyl flooring, tiled walls, radiator with thermostat.
Beautifully stocked gardens to the front and rear. Driveway which leads to the garage.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. Continue onto Link Road. Take a left onto Bradford Road/A650. Take a right onto Broomhall Avenue. Continue on Broomhall Avenue and the property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.8%||£116,863||2.6||1.2|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£94,375 (4)||£111,835 (47)||£193,399 (103)||£306,960 (61)||£362,129 (7)|
|Flats||£81,118 (28)||£117,272 (52)||£140,825 (6)||-||-|
|All||£82,775 (32)||£114,691 (99)||£190,505 (109)||£306,960 (61)||£362,129 (7)|