*** ideal investment property *** William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom, semi-detached property. The property is situated on a corner plot and benefits from a driveway and off street parking. No onward chain.
*** offers over £100,000 ***
*** ideal investment property *** William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom, semi-detached property. The property is situated on a corner plot and benefits from a driveway and off street parking. This property would benefit from a program of modernisation. No onward chain.
*** offers over £100,000 ***
Entrance Porch/entrance Hall
The entrance porch has a Upvc double glazed door to the front. The porch gives access to the entrance hall, where there is a central heating radiator and a stair case rising to the first floor.
Lounge/diner 29' x 10' 7" ( 8.84m x 3.23m )
The lounge/diner has Upvc double glazed windows to the front and rear, with a central heating radiator. Benefiting from a fire place and gas fire.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 12' 11" ( 2.95m x 3.94m )
Entering the kitchen there is a Upvc double glazed window to the rear and a door to the side which gives access to the side of the property. Benefiting from a single bowl sink and drainer and partially tiled walls. The kitchen has a central heating boiler and radiator, along with a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Leading up the stairs from the entrance hall to the first floor landing, there is a a Upvc double glazed window to the side. Benefiting from a fitted gas wall heater and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.23m )
Bedroom one has a Upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.59m )
Entering bedroom two where there is a Upvc double glazed window to the rear, as well as a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.72m )
Bedroom three is to the front of the property with a Upvc double glazed window at the front. Benefiting from a central heating radiator and bulk head storage space.
The partially tiled house bathroom is to the rear of the property with a Upvc double glazed window. Along with a wash hand basin and a low flush WC. Comprises of a bath with a mixure tap and an electric shower over, there is a useful storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
The property has a front, side and rear garden, mainly laid to the lawn. The front garden has a hard standing driveway.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.2%||£124,222||3.5||1.1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£60,000 (1)||£105,129 (53)||£128,307 (103)||£175,818 (29)||£193,321 (9)|
|Flats||£55,500 (2)||£80,271 (7)||-||-||-|
|All||£57,000 (3)||£102,229 (60)||£128,307 (103)||£175,818 (29)||£193,321 (9)|