Exquisite 3 Bedroomed Detached True Bungalow located in a most sought after residential area of North Wakefield. Beautifully presented throughout and would ideally suit those seeking accommodation on one level.
An exquisite 3 bedroomed detached true bungalow located in a most sought after residential area of North Wakefield. Beautifully presented throughout and would ideally suit those seeking accommodation on one level. Accommodation comprises of generous entrance hallway, two reception rooms, dining kitchen and a utility room, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has a double driveway to the front with generous off road and double garage. Garden to the rear and gardens encapsulating the property. Ideally situated for commuters. Viewing by Appointment only.
Front entrance door with obscure glazed panel and brass fixtures which leads into a generous size l-shaped entrance hallway.
Tiled floor in a black and white Victoriana style, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Dining Kitchen 15' 7" x 9' ( 4.75m x 2.74m )
Three upvc windows, two to the side and one to the rear aspect. A range of base and wall units in a cream finish with chrome fixtures and some pan drawers, four ring gas hob with an electric fan assisted oven beneath and fan above with downlights, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, partly tiled walls. Radiator, tiled floor, ceiling downlights. Space for a dining table and other utilities including an American style fridge freezer. Useful storage area.
Utility Room 6' 9" x 9' ( 2.06m x 2.74m )
Side entrance door and storage room. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for other utilities, cream shaker style base and wall unit, one and a half size sink and drainer with mixer tap, laminate work surface, partly tiled walls.
2nd Reception Room/snug 12' 3" x 10' ( 3.73m x 3.05m )
High gloss wood style flooring, radiator, tv point. French doors lead to the rear of the property. Access into the hallway and access into the dining kitchen.
Living Room 19' 5" x 11' 9" ( 5.92m x 3.58m )
Three sets of windows creating a good deal of natural light. French doors provide access into the living room. Coving to ceiling, feature electric fire with an ornate marble style base and back and ornate hearth, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.25m )
Two upvc windows to the front aspect. Radiator.
Upvc obscure window. Corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin with a mixer tap, low level flush w.C. Chrome style towel ladder radiator. Downlights, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.97m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 8' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.49m )
Upvc window. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a low level flush w.C., p-shaped bath with mixer tap and shower over and glass shower screen, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor, shaver point.
The outside of the property has an excellent sized driveway with generous off road parking and double garage with up and over doors, lawned gardens to the front, access to the rear of the property where there are substantial enclosed gardens mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio terrace.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. Continue and take the 1st exit to stay on Northgate. Drive 0.4 miles and turn right onto Leeds Road. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit on to Bar Lane. Take the 1st exit onto Trentbridge Way. Turn left onto Boundary Drive. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the right.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.8%||£116,863||2.6||1.2|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£94,375 (4)||£111,835 (47)||£193,399 (103)||£306,960 (61)||£362,129 (7)|
|Flats||£81,118 (28)||£117,272 (52)||£140,825 (6)||-||-|
|All||£82,775 (32)||£114,691 (99)||£190,505 (109)||£306,960 (61)||£362,129 (7)|