*** closing date Wednesday 20th March @ 12 noon ***
An impressively spacious semi-detached family home which has been impressively extended to now deliver a superb complement of family accommodation within a predominantly level garden plot.
Enhanced by way of a stunning rear extension, this impressive home boasts enormous appeal given its superbly balanced complement of accommodation. Featuring a number of upgraded features, the stylishly presented accommodation is bound to appeal to the most discerning of buyers.
Enjoying completely level access to the front; the property extends to; entrance hallway with access to a modern fitted shower room, bay window lounge to the front with attractive feature stove within focal point inset, modern fitted kitchen with quality integrated appliances and utility cupboard off and, on a semi open-plan basis, spacious family/dining room which draws an abundance of natural light from full height windows and French doors which lead directly onto the garden. The upper level hosts three bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom with white three piece suite and overhead shower attachment. The attic space has also been floored and lined to create a superb storage/playroom.
The gardens are of particular note having been cleverly landscaped to both front and rear. A lengthy driveway is in situ to the front which leads in turn to a single car detached garage. To the rear are a number of decked areas which provide a number of options for enjoying the sun as well as a lawned area with peripheral shrubbery.
Lounge 14' 10" into bay x 11' 5" ( 4.52m into bay x 3.48m )
Family Room 16' 9" x 11' 5" ( 5.11m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 1 15' 3" into bay x 11' 9" ( 4.65m into bay x 3.58m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 3 7' 3" x 6' ( 2.21m x 1.83m )
Attic Space 13' 3" x 11' 5" reduced head height ( 4.04m x 3.48m reduced head height )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||10.5%||£181,875||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£118,500 (2)||£166,997 (19)||£226,150 (20)||£408,778 (9)||£443,000 (5)|
|Flats||£95,625 (4)||£113,458 (12)||£221,998 (2)||£129,000 (1)||-|
|All||£103,250 (6)||£146,272 (31)||£225,773 (22)||£380,800 (10)||£443,000 (5)|