Occupying an enviable position within this sought-after pocket of East Renfrewshire; this charming detached bungalow has been extended and re-configured to now deliver a superb complement of family accommodation over three levels.
Occupying an enviable position within this sought-after pocket of East Renfrewshire; this charming detached bungalow has been extended and re-configured to now deliver a superb complement of family accommodation over three levels and boasts a number of truly unique features which combine to create a thoroughly bespoke family home..
Immediately welcoming upon entry; the property is accessed via a useful entrance porch in to a welcoming reception hallway and extends, on the ground floor, to stylish formal lounge with attractive fire surround at focal point, impressive 26ft family room featuring a bespoke brick-built fire offering a taste of the continental, attractive conservatory with tiled floor, sizeable fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets and incorporating a useful breakfast bar, separate utility porch, double bedroom and contemporary family shower room boasting double size shower cabinet. A further two bedrooms can then be found on the upper level as well as an incredibly useful cloakroom with white two-piece suite. Of particular note, however, is the hidden gem of a basement 'den' which is accessed from the lounge via a fixed staircase and has been cleverly fashioned to deliver both a sitting area as well as a functioning bar; a feature which can only be truly appreciated through first-hand viewing.
Externally the property is equally impressive with attractive mature gardens to the front which incorporate a driveway.
Formal Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.63m )
Formal Dining/lounge 26' 8" max x 14' 10" max ( 8.13m max x 4.52m max )
Kitchen 13' x 7' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.16m )
Conservatory 9' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.31m )
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.02m max x 2.82m max )
Bedroom Three 14' 8" max x 8' 11" max ( 4.47m max x 2.72m max )
Bathroom 8' 7" x 4' 11" ( 2.62m x 1.50m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||10.5%||£181,875||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£118,500 (2)||£166,997 (19)||£226,150 (20)||£408,778 (9)||£443,000 (5)|
|Flats||£95,625 (4)||£113,458 (12)||£221,998 (2)||£129,000 (1)||-|
|All||£103,250 (6)||£146,272 (31)||£225,773 (22)||£380,800 (10)||£443,000 (5)|