5th Feb 2019
22nd Feb 2019
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
An exceptional three bedroom home like no other, plot 2 at West Wood Fields.
The hallway of the Kilmington leads to a light and spacious, Milan-inspired, kitchen with integrated appliances. Beyond is a separate living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. Downstairs there's a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, under-stairs utility cupboard with space for a washing machine and a separate storage cupboard.
Upstairs, you'll find a master bedroom with en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware serves a further double bedroom and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
• Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
• Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
• Timber front door in a range of colours
• Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
• Large modern profile skirting and architrave
• Mains-operated smoke detectors
• Gas central heating
• Landscaped front gardens
• High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
• Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
• Hotpoint integrated appliances
• Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
• High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
• Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
• Stylish chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed downlighters
• Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
• Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
• Sottini sanitaryware
• Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
• Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
• Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
• Selection of vinyl flooring
• Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
• Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Quality glass and chrome shower screen
• Recessed downlighters
• Shaver sockets
• Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
• Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
• Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments & plots
About West Wood Fields
Apperley Bridge has already proven to be a popular location, with it's close proximity to both Leeds and Bradford.
West Wood Fields offers a range of 3 and 4 bedroom new homes for sale in Bradford. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price. Simply, more home to begin with.
Whether you're a first time buyer or have a property to sell, you could be moving sooner than you think with Help to Buy and 5% deposit, or our Full Value Part Exchange scheme and no chains, no estate agent fees, no hassle.
We've considered every last detail of the homes at West Wood Fields, bringing together a fantastic specification, room after room.
Visit us today to find out more.
Local info for BD10