A fantastic opportunity to purchase a three bedroom semi detached home with A loft conversion in the centre of the much sought after village of Hampton-in-Arden.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a three bedroom semi detached home with A loft conversion in the centre of the much sought after village of Hampton-in-Arden. Ideally located with in walking distance to all village amenities including G.P surgery, village store, church, village pub and train station. Also just a short drive to Solihull town centre, the Midland motorway network, nec, Birmingham International Airport and railway. Briefly comprising, hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner, utility, three bedrooms, bathroom and ensuite, a lovely garden and driveway.
Entrance Hall 5' 7" x 14' 5" ( 1.70m x 4.39m )
Wooden flooring. Door leading to utility/shower room.
Utility Room 4' 9" x 12' 5" ( 1.45m x 3.78m )
Window, work surfaces, tiling, central heating radiator, walk-in electric shower, cupboards and sink.
Space for tumble dryer and washing machine. Loft access.
Cloakroom 6' 9" x 3' 1" ( 2.06m x 0.94m )
Obscure window, central heating radiator, WC and sink
Lounge 24' 1" x 10' ( 7.34m x 3.05m )
Dual aspect, carpet flooring, central heating radiator, fireplace
Dining Room 12' 9" x 12' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.81m )
Sliding doors leading onto garden, wood flooring.
Kitchen 15' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.85m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen with sink, gas hob and electric double oven, cooker hood, work surfaces, central heating radiator, door leading to garden.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and carpet flooring. Door to en-Suite.
En Suite 6' 2" x 6' 2" ( 1.88m x 1.88m )
Window, Fully tiled shower cubicle housing shower, WC, central heating radiator, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.28m )
Window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, carpet flooring.
Bathroom 7' 10" x 5' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window, central hating radiator, bath with shower over, WC, fully tiled.
Bedroom Three 14' 6" x 10' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.33m )
Window, central heating radiator.
Loft Room (part En-Suite) 7' 10" x 11' 1" ( 2.39m x 3.38m )
Window, central heating radiator, WC, sink, built-in wardrobes, gas central heating boiler, carpet flooring.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£274,956||2.9||0.9|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£101,650 (3)||£222,635 (24)||£281,732 (174)||£434,700 (60)||£719,996 (14)|
|Flats||£125,565 (20)||£175,694 (27)||£140,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£122,445 (23)||£197,784 (51)||£280,122 (176)||£434,700 (60)||£719,996 (14)|