*must see property* A three bedroom period, link detached cottage style bungalow offering living accommodation which could be of interest to a number of buyers. An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate this desirable property.
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this period, link detached cottage style bungalow offering living accommodation which could be of interest to a professional couple, families, downsizer or a purchaser looking for a property with an annex. An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate this desirable property which we believe was originally three cottages knocked into one. Briefly comprises of entrance porch, lounge, second reception room, modern dining kitchen, utility area, three bedrooms and spacious house shower room. Which was formerly a garage, is now a home office with shower room and store room. Outside there are cottage gardens to both the front and rear, and a driveway to rear.
Lounge 15' 8" x 15' 1" ( 4.78m x 4.60m )
A spacious reception room with feature double arched ceiling, window seat, double glazed windows, two radiators, feature period fire place, door leading to second reception room.
Second Reception Room 16' 6" max x 14' 10" ( 5.03m max x 4.52m )
Once again a spacious reception room with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams, radiator, double glazed window, entrance door.
Dining Kitchen 18' x 11' ( 5.49m x 3.35m )
A great modern dining kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units, electric oven, microwave, sink, cooker hood. Glass splashbacks, integrated washing machine, plumb for dishwasher, radiator, dual aspect double glazed windows one with views over the lake, rear door.
Utility Area/boiler Room
Accessed via the kitchen.
Links the living accommodation with the bedrooms and bathroom, radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Double bedroom with built in wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Currently used as a hobbies room, radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" plus recess x 6' 6" ( 3.20m plus recess x 1.98m )
Single bedroom with radiator and double glazed window.
A spacious shower room comprising of a large walk in shower with massage shower unit, vanity sink, w.c., part tiling to walls and floor, towel radiator, double glazed window.
Annex/home Office 13' approx x 10' 2" approx ( 3.96m approx x 3.10m approx )
An irregular shaped room which was previously the garage, double glazed windows, electric storage heater, store room, shower and w.c. Room.
There are cottage/courtyard gardens to the front and rear, small driveway to the rear.
From Shelf roundabout proceed up Brighouse & Denholmegate Road turning right at The Duke Of York into West Street. Cock Hill Lane can then be found situated on your left handside. Proceed up this road where the property for sale can be found situated on your left handside.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.4%||£129,071||2.7||1.1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£70,993 (7)||£108,675 (55)||£182,540 (72)||£356,464 (58)||£500,156 (32)|
|Flats||£120,000 (3)||£120,627 (15)||£100,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£114,268 (11)||£111,236 (70)||£181,409 (73)||£354,150 (59)||£500,156 (32)|