guide price £300,000-£350,000
rural retreat! Offered to the market is this gorgeous detached split level bungalow with so much more than meets the eye, complete with Summer House and Hot Tub! Really must be viewed to be appreciated - call us now!
Fitted with a low flush W.C., wash basin and storage.
Lounge - Ground Floor 24' 7" into chimney breast recess x 11' 10" ( 7.49m into chimney breast recess x 3.61m )
Having double glazed window to the front and to the rear and two central heating radiators.
Lounge - Lower Ground Floor 14' 6" x 18' 1" ( 4.42m x 5.51m )
Having bi-folding doors to the rear leading to the garden and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen/diner 11' 11" x 14' 10" ( 3.63m x 4.52m )
Fitted with two skylights, wall and base units and coordinating work surfaces and island units, integral oven/hob/extractor/dishwasher/fridge freezer/washing machine, a double glazed window to the front and a door to the side and two central heating radiators.
Having a double glazed window to the side, a central heating radiator and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 12' 1" ( 3.10m x 3.68m )
Having fitted wardrobes, access to the en-suite "Jack and Jill" bathroom, a central heating radiator and double glazed French doors with lake views to the rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' ( 3.15m x 2.44m )
Having access to the "Jack and Jill" bathroom, fitted wardrobes, a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Jack And Jill Bathroom
Fitted with built in storage, a walk-in double shower cubicle, a freestanding bath, a low flush W.C., a wash basin, a central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the side.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.11m )
Having a built in storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the side.
The property is on an access only road, meaning no through traffic.
To the front of the property is an electric gated large driveway and pebbled area.
To the rear of the property is a substantial lawned garden with an elevated decking area, a wooden shed and a Summer House.
Having a hot tub, power and light and bar area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.4%||£143,499||2.7||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£68,500 (1)||£138,776 (32)||£181,282 (109)||£311,880 (45)||£429,433 (9)|
|Flats||£79,825 (6)||£117,497 (18)||-||-||-|
|All||£78,207 (7)||£131,116 (50)||£181,282 (109)||£311,880 (45)||£429,433 (9)|