Situated within a most desirable pocket of Clarkston, and enjoying a breath-taking outlook to the front, this impressively proportioned 'larger-style' semi-detached villa has been thoughtfully extended to now deliver an abundance of flexible family accommodation.
Desirably located within arguably one of the most popular pockets of the G76 post code, this larger style semi-detached villa has been thoughtfully extended to now deliver an abundance of flexible family accommodation. Occupying a slightly elevated position, and therefore afforded a degree of privacy from the pavement, breath-taking views across Glasgow city and beyond can be enjoyed from all front apartments.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the ground floor accommodation extends to broad reception hallway with large side window drawing an abundance of natural light, formal bay windowed lounge with attractive fire and timber surround at focal point, separate dining room boasting a contemporary decorative tone and linking, via French doors, to a superbly bright and spacious conservatory with vaulted ceiling which extends along the entire rear elevation of the property and modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets. On the upper level are three incredibly well-proportioned bedrooms as well as a sizeable family bathroom with white three-piece suite, shower attachment and vanity storage. Further enhancing this superb home are features such as double glazing and gas central heating whilst a spacious floored attic addresses all storage requirements.
Externally the property sits within well maintained garden grounds which incorporate a lengthy driveway to the front and a level lawn area with separate patio within the enclosed,
Lounge 15' 7" into bay x 12' 9" ( 4.75m into bay x 3.89m )
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 4" mx ( 3.94m x 3.45m mx )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.39m )
Master Bedroom 15' 10" into bay x 11' 6" max ( 4.83m into bay x 3.51m max )
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.36m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 6' ( 2.34m x 1.83m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||10.5%||£181,875||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£118,500 (2)||£166,997 (19)||£226,150 (20)||£408,778 (9)||£443,000 (5)|
|Flats||£95,625 (4)||£113,458 (12)||£221,998 (2)||£129,000 (1)||-|
|All||£103,250 (6)||£146,272 (31)||£225,773 (22)||£380,800 (10)||£443,000 (5)|