This is a three bedroom detached property sighted on a rather significant plot. Boasts ample off street parking via remote electronic gates, Large front and rear garden and in a highly desirable and popular location. Guide Price £230,000 - £270,000
This is a three bedroom detached property sighted on a rather significant plot boasting ample off street parking via remote electronic gates, large rear garden and in a highly desirable and popular location.
The property has three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom.
We have been advised by the vendor that plans have been drawn up for a separate dwelling but were not submitted.
Viewing's are highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality and size of accommodation on offer.
Guide price £230,000 - £270,000
Entering the property at the front into the entrance hallway where there is a UPVC double glazed door to the front, central heating radiator along with a decorative delph rack and doors leading off to the ground floor accommodation.
Ground Floor l-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Lounge 15' 5" max x 12' 11" max ( 4.70m max x 3.94m max )
Has a bow bay window to the front which is UPVC double glazed, fire placed with gas fire, a central heating radiator and a simulated beamed ceiling with matching delph rack also.
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and quarter bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven with a integrated electric hob. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer and additional space for an under counter fridge and separate freezer.
Off the kitchen is a ground floor study with a UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed door to the front, central heating radiator. Stairs off the study rising to the first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.61m max x 3.33m max )
Has a UPVC double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
Has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator
First Floor - Bedroom Three 26' 9" max x 9' 5" max extending to 11' 1" max ( 8.15m max x 2.87m max extending to 3.38m max )
The stairs rise from the ground floor study and rise to the first floor which has been converted. Immediately at the top of the stairs we have a kitchenette with UPVC double glazed window to the front. There is a one and quarter bowl sink and drainer with central heating radiator and plumbing for a washing machine. This then leads through to a bedroom with two central heating radiators, three double glazed sky lights to the rear elevation and adjacent to the bedroom is an en-suite comprising of bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, shower and shower cubicle and central heating radiator. The en-suite is partly tiled.
The rear garden is a significant size which is mainly laid to lawn with some shrubbery. There is a sweeping herringbone block style driveway accessed via remote electronic gates which lead to two herringbone blocked paved patio areas. There is a detached garage and some additional land to the side of the property for which further details can be obtained by contacting William H Brown . This could be used as additional parking if required.
The front garden is a good size and is mainly laid to lawn with some mature shrubs and trees
In addition we have been advised by the vendor that the plot itself had plans drawn up to build a separate dwelling however these were never submitted to the relevant planning authority
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.5%||£164,604||2.9||0.9|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£101,650 (3)||£131,207 (40)||£192,000 (56)||£317,186 (70)||£425,555 (16)|
|Flats||£77,883 (6)||£118,641 (34)||£182,475 (2)||-||-|
|All||£85,805 (9)||£125,433 (74)||£191,672 (58)||£319,197 (71)||£425,555 (16)|