24th Jan 2019
29th Jan 2019
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: Scotland
An extraordinary three bedroom detached home, plot 44 at Badenheath.
The hallway leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, and light and spacious open plan living and dining area extending, through bi-fold doors to the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and under-stairs storage cupboard. There's also separate access to the integral garage where there's space and plumbing for a washing machine.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, floating sanitaryware and storage cupboard, serves a further double bedroom and a generous single bedroom. On the landing you'll find a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
• Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
• Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
• Timber front door in a range of colours
• Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
• Large modern profile skirting and architrave
• Mains-operated smoke detectors
• Gas central heating
• Landscaped front gardens
• High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
• Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
• Hotpoint integrated appliances
• Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
• High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
• Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
• Stylish chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed downlighters
• Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
• Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
• Sottini sanitaryware
• Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
• Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
• Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
• Selection of vinyl flooring
• Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
• Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Quality glass and chrome shower screen
• Recessed downlighters
• Shaver sockets
• Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
• Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
• Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
Don't miss our new releases!
Badenheath offers a range of 3 and 4 bedroom new homes for sale in Gartcosh. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price. Simply, more home to begin with.
We've considered every last detail of the homes at Gartcosh, bringing together a fantastic specification, room after room.
Located just eight miles east of Glasgow, Badenheath is in a great location on the doorstep of the Seven Lochs Wetland Park with everything you need on your doorstep.
Visit us today and explore our showhomes!
Local info for G69