Located within a desirable and quiet residential pocket, yet only minutes from nearby rail links and amenities, this larger style semi-detached villa has been thoughtfully extended to now deliver the perfect complement of apartments for family living.
Afforded a good degree of privacy via its slightly elevated position; the home is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends, on the ground floor, to useful entrance porch, welcoming reception hallway, bright formal lounge with attractive fire and surround at focal point, impressively proportioned 'l-shaped' dining kitchen hosting a truly comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage units as well as spacious dining area with 'French door' access to the rear garden, secondary hallway with rear door access and storage off and fantastic ground floor family shower room featuring a white three piece suite and vanity storage. On the upper level there are three incredibly well-appointed bedrooms with varying degrees of built-in storage and a sizeable family bathroom again with white three-piece suite, vanity storage and overhead shower attachment.
Of additional note is the impressive attic playroom which is accessed from the upper landing via a 'Ramsay' style ladder. Professionally converted, this area boasts dual aspect roof windows which draw an abundance of natural light as well as providing spectacular views towards Glasgow City and beyond. Further storage is also provided by way of a range of eaves storage cupboards.
Externally the home enjoys well-manicured gardens to both front and rear with a lengthy driveway to the side allowing off-street parking for a number of vehicles. The back garden incorporates an attractive patio adjacent to the rear elevation.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 2" max ( 4.09m x 3.71m max )
Dining Kitchen 26' 3" l-shaped room x 18' 5" max ( 8.00m l-shaped room x 5.61m max )
Shower Room 8' 2" x 4' 11" ( 2.49m x 1.50m )
Master Bedroom 13' 3" max x 10' 3" max ( 4.04m max x 3.12m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 6" fitted robes x 8' 8" ( 3.20m fitted robes x 2.64m )
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.39m )
Bathroom 7' 4" x 5' 8" ( 2.24m x 1.73m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||10.5%||£181,875||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£118,500 (2)||£166,997 (19)||£226,150 (20)||£408,778 (9)||£443,000 (5)|
|Flats||£95,625 (4)||£113,458 (12)||£221,998 (2)||£129,000 (1)||-|
|All||£103,250 (6)||£146,272 (31)||£225,773 (22)||£380,800 (10)||£443,000 (5)|