3rd Jan 2019
15th Jan 2019
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Experience three storey living like no other, plot 7 at West Wood Fields.
The hallway leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, and a light and spacious open plan living and dining area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. Downstairs there's a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and an under-stairs utility cupboard with space for a washing machine.
On the first floor, you'll find a master bedroom with en suite shower room featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. To the front is a separate living room, allowing for flexible living.
Two further double bedrooms are on the top floor as is a family bathroom with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware. On the landing you'll find a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
• Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
• Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
• Timber front door in a range of colours
• Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
• Large modern profile skirting and architrave
• Mains-operated smoke detectors
• Gas central heating
• Landscaped front gardens
• High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
• Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
• Hotpoint integrated appliances
• Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
• High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
• Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
• Stylish chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed downlighters
• Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
• Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
• Sottini sanitaryware
• Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
• Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
• Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
• Selection of vinyl flooring
• Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
• Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Quality glass and chrome shower screen
• Recessed downlighters
• Shaver sockets
• Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
• Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
• Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments & plots
About West Wood Fields
Apperley Bridge has already proven to be a popular location, with it's close proximity to both Leeds and Bradford.
With a range of superior new houses for sale in Bradford for all types of buyers, we have something that will suit your requirements, including a stylish range of three, four and five bedroom semi or detached properties.
Whether you're a first time buyer or have a property to sell, you could be moving sooner than you think with Help to Buy and 5% deposit, or our Full Value Part Exchange scheme and no chains, no estate agent fees, no hassle.
We've considered every last detail of the homes at West Wood Fields, bringing together a fantastic specification, room after room.
Each Avant home has been built with the unique Avant specification throughout. Included in the price, you'll receive superior specification including bi-fold doors, choice of 14 exclusive kitchen designs, Hive smart energy thermostat and integrated appliances. Meanwhile, in the bathroom you'll find full height tiling. It’s anything but ordinary.
We are not trying to be different. We just are. Visit West Wood Fields today and experience specification like no other.
Local info for BD10