Three bed semi-detached property located in Horsforth. Accommodation is presented to a high standard throughout and internal viewing is highly recommended. Gardens to front and rear and driveway providing off street parking. Offered with no chain
***open house 10:00AM to 12:00PM 19th January 2019*** Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer with this three bed semi detached property, located in a popular residential area of Horsforth. The property has been recently renovated to a high standard throughout by the current owner and accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, modern kitchen diner, three bedrooms and modern bathroom. The property benefits from a driveway to the front providing off street parking and gardens to both front and rear. Offered with no chain.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer with this three bed semi detached property, located in a popular residential area of Horsforth. The property has been recently renovated to a high standard throughout by the current owner and accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, modern kitchen diner, three bedrooms and modern bathroom. The property benefits from a driveway to the front providing off street parking and gardens to both front and rear. Offered with no chain.
A bright and welcoming entrance hall with door to the front, useful understair storage housing the boiler and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 8" max x 13' max ( 3.56m max x 3.96m max )
The lounge comprises neutral decor with a radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen Diner 18' 3" max x 14' max ( 5.56m max x 4.27m max )
The modern kitchen diner features a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, porcelain sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, a range of integrated appliances including; fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and electric oven. Gas hob with chimney style extractor fan over, modern tiled splashbacks, ample space for dining table, double glazed window to the side and double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Stairs leading to the first floor, access to the loft and doors off to;
Bedroom One 11' 9" to chimney breast x 12' 4" ( 3.58m to chimney breast x 3.76m )
A double bedroom with neutral decor, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.56m )
A second double bedroom with neutral decor, radiator and double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Three 6' x 7' 9" ( 1.83m x 2.36m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
The modern bathroom comprises; 'P' shaped bath with shower over and screen, vanity unit, wc, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a garden and driveway providing off street parking. To the rear is a generous sized garden with decked patio area, garden laid to lawn and garden shed.
Stanhope Drive is located in a popular residential area of Horsforth close to local amenities, transport links and good schools. Horsforth is sure to appeal to a range of buyers.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.9%||£243,937||2.7||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£144,315 (3)||£225,802 (27)||£289,237 (81)||£489,133 (32)||£543,995 (10)|
|Flats||£136,147 (17)||£178,323 (28)||-||-||-|
|All||£137,372 (20)||£201,631 (55)||£289,237 (81)||£497,038 (33)||£543,995 (10)|