A few small steps lead you into this beautiful detached bungalow sitting proudly in the heart of the village, boasting stunning views, luxurious en-suite & family shower room & wrap around gardens. Viewing is A must to appreciate the high standards this property has to offer! Call now
Having a UPVC double glazed door to the side.
Lounge 13' into recess x 18' 2" ( 3.96m into recess x 5.54m )
The focal point of the room is the brick fire place. There is also a double glazed window to the rear, a double glazed bow window to the front and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen / Diner 10' 11" x 18' 1" ( 3.33m x 5.51m )
A delightful kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink & drainer unit and the integral dishwasher & washing machine. There is also a breakfast bar, space for a Range cooker & fridge freezer, a double glazed window to the front and a further double glazed window to the rear.
Having access to the loft, a useful storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a double glazed door to the side.
Bedroom One 11' x 16' 6" to wardrobe doors ( 3.35m x 5.03m to wardrobe doors )
Having fitted wardrobes providing hanging & storage space, a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
A luxurious modern en-suite fitted with a free standing walk in shower. A wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is also a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.48m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.62m )
Having a built in wardrobe providing hanging & storage space, a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
A modern family shower room fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is also a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
The property sits proudly off the beaten track in this desirable area. Having steps up the bungalow which means you get full benefit of the stunning views on offer from the property.
Having wrap around gardens surrounding the property. To the front is a lawned area whilst to the rear is a tiered low maintenance, garden and patio area enclosed with stone walls.
Detached Garage & Parking
Having additional space in front of the garage for parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.3%||£166,497||3||1.4|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£115,857 (21)||£186,518 (69)||£332,817 (56)||£356,121 (7)|
|Flats||£77,100 (5)||£125,126 (22)||£130,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£77,100 (5)||£120,599 (43)||£185,711 (70)||£332,817 (56)||£356,121 (7)|